color - hyuka 💌

[ inspired by those tiktoks -_- ]

color. oh how i would love to see. looking at that one special person and boom ! my world will light up and i'll be the happiest that i've ever been.

but not yet. all my seventeen years of life, not a single person. maybe i'll never meet them. i'll find them when i'm dead.

but i always hoped. every day and night i prayed to the gods: please just give me someone. i'm a good girl, i'll treat them well. just please don't keep me waiting. amen

i woke up and hit my ringing alarm down. as usual i thought that today would be the day.

i showered and brushed my teeth as usual. picking an outfit, i just chose a basic one.

and went downstairs

and went downstairs.

i cooked a light breakfast, just some eggs and toast. and ate while checking my socials.

when i was done, i just washed my dishes and grabbed a water bottle and headed out.

on the way out, i just enjoyed the breeze and nature listening to fairy of shampoo. very calming when you think about it.

once i arrived at school i got my daily dose of stares but it's alright. i sat down in the classroom and started doing some work.

"attention class !!" the teacher called. i put my pen down and looked up.

there was a fair kid, very good looking to be honest. his features were amazing. as soon as he looked back, the colors appeared.

i blinked and, color!! i saw everything? my blue pen, my pink notebook, one girls yellow highlighter, i saw !!

and i could tell he saw too by the way he looked. we were so happy.

"this is our new student huening kai. please treat him well. and if you could sit with,, let's see,, ah ! sit with y/n would you?"

i raised my hand as he nodded to the teacher. the smiles on our face never fell even after he sat down.

he turned to introduce himself to me. "hi. huening kai, your soulmate." he held out a hand to shake.

i gladly shook it and said "kim y/n. your soulmate as well"

"it's a pleasure to meet you."

// that was cute bye-