bus - huening kai 💌

language

_________
january 10

oh shit
omg please not right now
come on it's the first day of school back from the new year and youre already late ????
hurry up please !!!

i ran out the door and down my street to the bus stop. i almost ran into this boy in front of me but he managed to move. i panted real hard and placed my hands on my thighs to try and catch my breath.

huuuuuhhhhhhhgggwhe
hhUUUUUhhhhgg

omg can my breathing get any louder??
i heard the boy sneak a chuckle and i turned around.

he was fairly tall, his hair was down and parted to the side and he was wearing the same uniform as me.

i just rolled my eyes and pulled my mask back up.

by then the bus came and i didn't think about it so i went on first and sat in the back while he sat in the middle.

______
january 11

i walked down the street with ease. i was on time and i slept the perfect amount. i happily skipped with ease listening to 90s love (nct).

while sitting on my phone i realized i hadn't seen that boy from yesterday. i just shrugged and looked on instagram for a bit.

-

i then heard a bunch of pants and footsteps and turned to see the boy from yesterday.

oh how the tables have turned.

he panted and sighed in relief and i took that chance to chuckle at him.

"serves you right" i whispered thinking he couldn't hear. "excuse me?" he said looking up from the ground. the bus had just arrived.

i turned around and just shrugged. "you heard what i said. serves you right idiot." he chuckled and said "we will see about that tomorrow y/n." and stepped onto the bus.

i went on and as i was walking back trying to think about how he knew my name he tripped me with his foot in the aisle. i turned and pulled the middle finger at him while he laughed like a dolphin.

i walked to my seat and sighed out of anger. who does this boy think he is?? knowing my name and then tripping me?? god.

_______
january 12

i needed to arrive before he did today. i even woke up like twenty minutes early ! i sighed and ate my cereal.

he's kinda cute though? his laugh— as annoying as it is,, is nice? god what am i thinking. i finished and put my bowl in the sink. i took my bags and walked down, not wearing my airpods and just deciding to listen to the birds and the wind.

as i was almost there, he was walking down as well. we were both an even amount away from the corner and we both eye smiled at each other.

game
on.

we both bolted to the corner stop and clashed into each other. we lifted our heads up and it was silence for a bit.

then we broke out in laughter. "oh my gosh i'm so sorry about that" i said in between breaths. i covered my already covers mouth and laughed heavily.

he did as well and said "no no its fine i shouldve been more careful." we just smiled at each other sitting on the floor.

"and you are?" i asked him, standing up and patting down my skirt. "ah yes. kai. huening kai— i'm in class 3B" i nodded in response.

"and i'm-" "i know who you are. jung y/n of 3A. you are fairly popular" i stood in shock for a bit. was i really that popular?

"you must be freaked i know who you are— my one friend is in your class. choi soobin!" he said knocking me from my thoughts. "hmm sounds familiar.." "the boy w the bunny cheeks, very tall, sucks at sports? ring a bell?" and it clicked. "AHHH our vice pres !!"

he rubbed the back of his neck. "yeah he really admires you as class pres. he thinks ur a really good worker." i nodded again.

"you know, i think soobin did talk to me about you once or twice. you're really cute" i said not realizing i said that last part out loud. his eyes slightly widened.

"well i think you're cute too~" and patted my head. i stood there.. once again.

heart was malfunctioning honestly. he just chuckled and then the bus arrived.

i walked right behind him and before i could pass his seat he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit next to him and smiled. i sat and fiddled with my phone for a bit before he tapped my shoulder and made me face him.

"do you wanna have lunch together today?"

<3

hey y'all i'm alive :0