polaroid - huening kai 💌

a simple date between you two. romantic or friendly -- you guys would be snapping pics of each other.

you had just gotten a polaroid for Christmas and decided to put it to some use.  you two went out dressed casually.

" come on! do we have to take a picture every ten seconds?" kai nudged you. you laughed and replied " hey, some for me and some for you, plus, I have tons of boxes of film ! don't you wanna be the first picture?? also you can put them anywhere !" kai just sighed and struck a pose.

" see?? wasn't that hard was it?" you smiled at him. " oh whatever."

continuing on the date, you proceeded to snap pics of each other, with the camera and with your phones. it was really nice and fun spending time with him. and in the Christmas spirit, out in public strangers would ask to take pictures for you.

in the small area where you both were, there was a huge Christmas tree. a stranger offered to take a picture for you too and you accepted happily.

3

2

1

merry late christmas !!

you thanked the stranger and waited for it to load. you two sat on a bench and looked at the collection of pictures you both took with the polaroid.

" I am SO posting these on insta. we look so cute !! look at this one, and this! literally the best christmas gift ever." kai just smiled at your excitement.

" lets eat please? I'm so hungry and its getting dark and we should get home soon my legs hurt~~" you agreed and went to a small cafe.

you set the camera down and just decided to enjoy the moment and eat and laugh together  with him.

on your way home you were really happy. it was one of the best days ever and you couldn't wait to spend more days like these with the members.

at home, you looked over all of them and uploaded a few to Instagram ;

y/n

2,578 likesy/n   are we not the cutest ?? @hyukka view all 386 comments beom

2,578 likes
y/n   are we not the cutest ?? @hyukka
view all 386 comments
beom.bear   oooo is this a date ?? 😏😏
soobread      without me? 😕
yeonjean      wish i was there <//3
hyukka         we are though
ta3hyunn glad to see our maknaes happy

bear   oooo is this a date ?? 😏😏soobread      without me? 😕yeonjean      wish i was there <//3hyukka         we are thoughta3hyunn     glad to see our maknaes happy

a/nhi i'm alive :) ty for reading so far i'll try to be more active — this was one of my fav stories to write n i hope you like it !! don't forget to vote n comment have a good day or night wherever you arelove you !! 💌💌

a/n
hi i'm alive :) ty for reading so far i'll try to be more active — this was one of my fav stories to write n i hope you like it !! don't forget to vote n comment
have a good day or night wherever you are
love you !! 💌💌