friend- soobin 💌

rocks.

you threw them everywhere. not caring who you hit or where it landed.

you were a sad little 6 year old. crying your eyes out, and letting the rocks fall anywhere.

"OWW!! HEY !!" a little boy, around your age called.

you looked up, teary eyed. "what." you said sternly.

he stared at you for a second and said "wanna be friends?? although you hurt me, i wanna throw rocks with you !!"

you just nodded and scooted over.

_____________

"SOOOOOBINNNN~~ GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" you yelled.

by now both of you were in college. you guys grew up together. you guys did everything together. you guys were the friends that made people think y'all were dating.

you guys didn't care though. you guys were friends forever and nothing would change that.

soobin soon came down. dressed formal, but lowkey casual. "how do i look?" he asked while brushing his fingers through his hair.

you fluffed it up and smiled "pretty good. me?" you asked patting your dress down.

"not too bad yourself." he said smiling with you. "now let's go. your sister would flip if we were more than ten minutes late. you know how she is." he said.

you nodded. "sometimes i feel like you know my sister more than me soobin." he just chucked. "now let's go !" you said and slapped his arms.

both of you laughed and left to meet your sister.

// TXT'S COMEBACK IS SO GOOD WOW. THE WHOLE ALBUM IS GOOD TOOO LIKE SUXNDID TXT BEST BIYS. ALSO THEYVE NEVER HD A BAD SONG SO 🤩🤩