I hit him. He lightly hits back.

"I'm joking," he says unnecessarily. Before I ca get in another swipe, he snatches my hand and kisses my palm. Butterflies always take flight when he kisses me.

I kiss him back on the side of the neck. He closes his eyes when I do.

"Get closer." His voice is soft. I cup his face between my hands and slip my leg over him. I'm in his lap, straddling him.

Our faces are perfectly aligned. He leans forward and closes the gap between them. His hands are a bit below my hips. My hands are around his neck.

Our eyes are closed while we kiss. Things progress as his tongue is making its way farther into my mouth. But- I love his tongue. I love how it is as confident as Bryce is.

I try not to stop breathing when his teeth sink into my lip, or when he makes that sound at the back of his throat that tells me he's in heaven when kissing me.

It's so silent. The only sounds are the sounds of us kissing so desperately.

My hands run through his hair. It's soft and familiar to my skin. I shudder when my tongue crashes into Bryce's. His hands are not at my hips anymore. I feel his fingertips farther up, traveling higher and higher against my back, underneath my shirt.

His hands move expertly, and my bra is soon off because of them. In his excitement, he pushes me and causes my ass to hit the steering wheel.

The horn honks as Bryce flings the bra to the dashboard of the truck that isn't even his.

"Oops." His voice is hoarse. His hands still trace circles on my skin.

His fingers travel towards my chest. The cold night air, well, you know. I feel Bryce's hands cupping me. The experience is small, but new. I accidentally let out a moan that would normally embarrass the hell out of me, if it wasn't for the hormones raging in the air. Bryce stifles my sound with his mouth while his fingers massage my nipples.

I continue to whimper. He continues to play. At some point, his head is under my shirt, too.

He alters between sucking and kissing. I'm squirming all over his lap as he does. His hair is soft in my hands as he caresses my torso with his tongue.

It feels so so good.

"Bryce-" I'm ready to beg him for relief, when I hear a familiar sound.

Bryce freezes with his mouth still on one side of my chest. Another of the same sound occurs.

Slam.

Bryce pulls away and straightens up, and I tug my shirt down, to cover me. We look out of the windows, into the dark parking lot. We're no longer alone. Car doors slam, nearly 50 feet away.

That was the unmistakable sound.

Several boys get out of vehicles. I recognize one immediately: Ace.

 I recognize one immediately: Ace

Oh my... are you blushing, or am I? Okay okay *puts on my best Micheal Scott impression* EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!!

This chapter was something else. If you liked it, make sure you vote and comment for starters. You're welcome for the little warning at the head of the chapter. Cause honestly, I don't know if you would've expected it otherwise.

Yes, so elephant in the room: (am I even allowed to say this?)
Bryce totally sucked Caroline's titties.

We'll breeze past all that. Because I do want to ask you all how y'all feel about it. Too descriptive? Not descriptive enough?

For future scenes in this story (I've already written them, but I need to know what to edit), how explicit am I allowed to go? Obviously I will not be writing smut, but I don't want to make everything a metaphor.

One thing I will say is that I planned to be more descriptive in this stories sex scenes, because Bryce and Caroline are more sexual, in my opinion, than Anson and indie. And whereas indie was a writer and saw the world in metaphors, Caroline isn't. So I want her experiences to be clearly different than Indie's.

But obviously I don't want to upset any readers with too much mature content. So please let me know your preferences. I WILL ALWAYS put a warning before any mature scene.

Other than that, what do y'all think Ace is up to? You will soon find out *mwahahaha* cause I'm updating 2 chapters today! You're welcome.

~ Malibu