Chapter 12: Violence Looks Good On Her

Keeley's POV

"Keeley, could you please repeat to me what I just said to the class?" Ms. Loren smirked from the front of the classroom.

I jumped a little in my seat as I sat up and straightened my shoulders. She raised an eyebrow at me and I felt my face grow pink from what I had been daydreaming about.

"Goodnight, Luca," I whisper softly. I watch him as he walks towards his room, and just as he is about to open his door, he turns back towards me and hesitates for just a moment.

"Ah- fuck it."

He moves back towards me with so much determination that it causes me to step back a little and drop my shoes. It wasn't until he was right in front of me that I registered what he was about to do, and I was okay with that.

I grabbed onto the collar of his suit jacket as his hands grasped my face and his lips were on my own.

He had finally kissed me.

Luca took control as he pressed his lips hard and possessively to mine like I was about to melt through his hands. One of his hands snaked around to the back of my head and pulled me impossibly closer to his suit-clad body. I felt my head spin as I kissed him back, giving everything he was giving me back to him.

My hands moved greedily from his jacket to the back of his neck as I wound one of my hands in the hair at the nape of his neck. A low growl escaped his lips as he pushed my back into the wall and angled his head to kiss me deeper.

His woodsy scent filled my lungs as our lips continued to dance together as if we had done this thousands of times before. I didn't know it a minute ago, but now- I don't know how I could have gone this long without his lips to my own. He made me feel on fire from just a touch. I craved more and more from him as I felt him press against me.

Eventually, Luca slowly pulled away from my mouth and his forehead rested against my own. Our breaths were heavy and tangled together as I tried to process what had just happened, and that thought alone kept my eyes from being able to open. I felt his hands move to rest on the wall on either side of my head.

"Open those beautiful eyes, Tesoro," he breathed out, his voice noticeably heavier as his Italian accent took over. I slowly opened my eyes to be met with those dark ocean blues of his. The moonlight from the window caused a shadow to cover part of his handsome face, but the part I could see had me weak in the knees.

His hair was disheveled from where I had run my hands through it and his eyes were darkened to an almost black shade, but I didn't mind.

"From now on, Keeley, you are mine."

I didn't know what to say as Luca told me this with so much conviction laced in his voice, that it was hard to believe I wasn't actually his before, although I think part of me knew I was always was.

I nodded my spinning head slowly at Gnocco, still feeling the after-effects of our breathless kiss.

He pressed one final peck to my swollen mouth before stepping back. My eyes never left him as he walked back to his bedroom door with a devilishly handsome smile plastered across his face. With a final wink, he closed his door and I was left alone in the hallway.

"Sorry, Ms. Loren," Ryder quips from beside me. "She's a bit-uh, distracted, this morning."

I shoot him a hate-filled glare as he sends me his signature smirk. I turn back to the front as Ms. Loren gives me a suggestive look while tilting her head towards Ryder.