Prologue

Long ago in the heavens above, lived an Angel. She was curious one day and decided to go down to earth. Olivia was gorgeous, both inside and out - reflecting a sense of kindness wherever she went. Deep down in her selfless soul, she knew she couldn't stay any longer. With that being said, Olivia did things that normal angels were too afraid to do.

                       Live life as a human.

At a bar in East Sacramento, Olivia was ecstatic with others. She danced and drank, even threw up a few times. All part of the thrill, right? 

That same day she met a guy, who was called Alan.
Alan and Olivia hit it off instantly. They talked the entire night and spent quality time together.

Olivia was uneasy about informing Alan about her secret, or that she was an Angel, but came around before things started to happen.

One thing led to another. And things happened.

They were in love for one night. The night that this story will have a plot!

The next morning....

"Liv..." Alan whispered groggily.

"Hmm?" Olivia replied, half awake.

"I'm married. And have two sons. We can't see each other anymore. I'm sorry,"

Olivia sat there in shock. Her body was half clothed and eerily sleepy, still trying to process the info.

"That's fine. I-I should go anyways," Olivia hesitantly declared. She grabbed her clothes, quickly clothing herself before she left. That was it

As a few weeks passed, Olivia grew ill. She felt nauseous all the time, ate more, and her skin was glowing shinier than normal. (And I mean her skin shined as bright as the sun. I feel bad for human eyes. Gosh)

A miracle, only found in the rarest of cases.

An Angel got pregnant by a human.

Olivia was not only shocked, but extremely happy. Deep down she knew that kids were inevitable. She beamed as the news was spread. But here's the catch.

It's not a baby, perhaps. It's BABIES. The plural form.

You heard her right. More than one. Which isn't very uncommon, believe it or not. Angels are fertile as hell.

And on December 19, 1998, Angel-Human Hybrid babies were born. Only one of the bunch was taken.

Why?

She picked the oldest baby for her to raise. That many to raise alone would be living hell, in heaven. Now isn't that something.

Don't worry now, the rest will be safe in an orphanage where they'll be taken care of.

Olivia didn't tell Alan about the babies because she was afraid that he'd take them from her forever, and kill them for parts. But Alan's not that type of guy.

She watches them from above and keeps them safe until they're old enough to meet her.