𝕌𝕤 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕

L'manburg Skeppy x Pogtopia Reader

Wilbur and Dream find out that you and Skeppy are dating and you either have to kill each other or leave each other.

================================================================================

        I had secretly walked through the L'manburg walls and sneaked around to Skeppy's house and knocked on his door, pulling up my hood.  Skeppy answered the door and smiled letting me in and smiled. Once I was in he closed the door then gave me a hug. I hugged him back and gave him a peck on the lip.

Skeppy: I could've come over to you Y/n, These walls are surveillance by Tommy and Tubbo.

Y/n: I know Skeppy, but you always come later in the night were it's more risky for you. Dream becomes a watch dog more at night then in the day.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

        I jumped a little and turned to Skeppy that eyed me to stay quiet. I nodded and he walked to his door and opened it slightly.

Skeppy: Oh hey Wilbur, What can I do for you?

Wilbur: Tommy states that he seen a skeptical person walk towards your household, and I must investigate.

Skeppy: Tommy always does this to me.

Wilbur: Yes yes, Skeppy I understand but this time I have to check thoroughly.

Skeppy: Ok ok I understand Wilbur.

        I quickly ran upstairs and opened his window and jumped out but something catches me.

Dream: Y/n.

        I gulped as he cuffed me and dragged me to the front of the house where Skeppy stood with Wilbur.

Wilbur: So how long has this affair been going on, Skeppy?.

        I shuddered a little at the way Wilbur said Skeppys name...

Skeppy: I don't have to say a word.

        I felt a pain in my lower arm and I quickly fell to my knees. I looked at Dream but he looked as surprised as I am.

Wilbur: Men seize fire.

Skeppy: Y/N!!

        Skeppy tried to run towards me but Tubbo stopped him with his sword. I stood up and held my arm.

Dream: This is the solution I proclaim, you both get exiled from Pogtopia and L'manburg or separations.

        I stood shocked... Was dream serious? I looked at Skeppy and he was almost a shade of blue lighter.

Skeppy: Y-You gotta be serious.

Wilbur: It's only the best thing to do, you would rather take each others life, or leave each other. 

Y/n: Dream please don't let this happen.

Dream: It must be done, this works so we have no traitors on both sides.

        Dream uncuffed me and handed me a power bow and arrow...I looked at Skeppy and Wilbur handed him a power bow and arrow. I started breathing heavily and got my bow ready... Skeppy did the same and I just pointed at him as he did the same.

Dream/Wilbur: On the count of 3... You will make your decision.

        Skeppy looked at me and eyed Dream and Wilbur. My eyes widened and he looked at me in consent. I breathed in and out and nodded at him. He nodded to and Breathed in and out. 

Dream: 1.

        I closed my eyes.

Wilbur: 2.

Dream/Wilbur: 3!

        I turned to dream and Skeppy turned to Wilbur, we shot them and I ran towards Skeppy as he grabbed his ender pearl and threw it randomly while holding me tightly. Soon enough we were teleported in a dark oak forest on top of a tree. Skeppy sat us down slowly and I sat there stunned.

Y/n: What are we going to do Skeppy?! Our home is now our enemy!?

Skeppy: Y/n calm down please, we'll figure this out, Right now we'll make shelter, tonight We'll gather our things your still have those invis pots right? 

Y/n: Y-yes but Dream can literally smell fear from anyone.

Skeppy: If we can't get past dream, I hope Bad can help us... 

Y/n: I can't believe this.

        I hugged my knees and tucked in my head, I just wanted to go home now, I miss my fox. I already miss Sapnap and Karl's bromance. I felt an arm go around my shoulder and a head rest against my shoulder.

Skeppy: We can get through this babe, you have to trust me at this point.

        I turned to Skeppy and hugged him tightly, my tears slightly falling from my eyes and my grip tightening onto him.

Y/n: I'm scared 'keppy...

Skeppy: I know Y/n, I know I'm scared to.

        We stayed in this position for a while and then started to make a shelter, we have figured it would be the best decision to live underground and stay hidden until our names our cleared. I helped Skeppy set up the walls while he worked on the red stone door. After a couple hours, we set down our extra beds in our almost finished bedroom and laid next to each other. It was still lonely but it was for safety measures.

Skeppy: Y/n... Are you still awake.

Y/n: Yeah Skeppy... I can't sleep.

Skeppy: Come and lay in my arms, so we can cuddle. 

        I got closer to Skeppy and he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close, I love this man.

Skeppy: It's us against the world my love.. We can do this.

        Skeppy pecked my forehead as I moved closer.

Y/n: Us against the world, I love you Skeppy...

Skeppy: I love you to Y/n, Forever and always.