𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠

Scenarios

How you met/when you're sad/ Your guys nickname to each other/ Who you're related to/ when you guys have an argument/ Who apologizes first

================================================================

\How you met/

You and George met at the park, he was out with Nick (Sapnap) and they were just taking a break from recording. You on the other hand was with your friend that wanted a boyfriend so she brought you to help her, kinda like a wing man. Your friend was hitting on guys while you were walking around looking at the many trees and you had bumped into George. He had caught you and asked if you were ok. You guys talked for a while and soon enough he gave you his number and you started to talk more.

\When you're sad/

George buys you food and stuffies and gets you big hoodies sense he's a very small man (Skinny wise/ No hate). He will wrap you into a burrito and sit behind you, pulling you close to his chest and playing your favorite Disney movie to calm you down and relax your thoughts.

\The nicknames you give each other/

Your nicknames to him:

*Baby

*Gogy

*Sweetie

His nicknames to you:

*Darling

*Precious

*Sweetheart

*Love

*Dear

\Who you're related to/

You are Karl's sister, you're not twins but your guys parents didn't want Karl to be lonely so a month after they had Karl they tried to have you. When they had you, you're birthday was on the same month and day as Karl but a different year.

(Karl's birthday)

July 19, 1998

(Y/n's Birthday)

July 19, 1999

\When you guys get into an argument/

Y/n: George please let's talk about this!

George: No you need to get a Job?!I get the money, pay the bills and buy the groceries, you only sleep and eat, maybe go outside but that's it!

Y/n: ...I cook and clean for you! You say in your office for days sometimes months and I bring you food and drinks! When I want some time with you, you're to busy and can't spend time with me! You don't pay the bills or buy the groceries! I do!

George: With my hard earn cash not yours!!

Y/n: Well I'm sorry our society is sexist I can't get a job (Don't come at me it's just plot) and provide for you. Why don't you just walk out then!!

It went silent, George looked at you and you looked at him, anger in both of your guys eyes.

George: Maybe I will.

George then grabbed his spare coat and his keys, he also pulled out his wallet and pulled out 300 dollars and threw it to the ground then looking at you in disgust.

George: 300 dollar and get your self a damn job you Gold digging Brat.

George emphasized on the T in Brat then left without saying anything else. You stood there and just looked down at the money, money always gave you bad memories and what George did, made your heart sink and your eyes water.

Y/n: Wait...

\Who Apologizes First/

George: Y/n.

You immediately just put your head down. You couldn't leave, Clay and Nick had tied you and George together back to back in the guest room for alone time. You guys haven't seen each other for almost 2 weeks now because you have told him that he'd have to chose between you and his career and he walked out of the apartment without saying anything.

George: I'm sorry Y/n, I shouldn't have said those awful things to you.

George tugged on the rope and adjusted himself, I was just pulled towards him. I no longer felt his back, I felt his chest and his arms around me. How the heck did this man turn his whole body. George pulled me close to his chest and rested his head on my shoulder, I didn't want to give in to this mans romantic moves. You started to hear music playing from the far corner of the room and noticed a Bluetooth speaker paired and playing Just a dream, Sometimes I hate our romantic lusted friends and just placed my hands over Georges.

Y/n: It's not your fault George, I shouldn't have made you pick between me and your Job. I should've never made you leave...

George: It's ok my darling.

George untied the rope and turned me to face him, he lifted my head and our eyes locked, the music started to slowly get lower and George just smiled.

Y/n: I'm guessing they want us to kiss.

George: Do I have your permission?

Y/n: Do you have to ask?

George closed his eyes and chuckles then pulled you close to him where your guys lips meet and you guys have a sweet and passionate kiss.