𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖

Technoblade x reader

============================================

Tommy: Come on Y/n.... 

Y/n: No, he is not needed right now.

Tommy: You always need him for the randomness times, why can't you just bring him for me. He doesn't respond to me anymore.

Y/n: He's probably sleeping right now, so let's leave him be.

Tommy: Just one more time please, pleeeeease!

        You might be wondering how this happened, well Tommy had just realized that I now have the power to summon Technoblade or my partner/lover. Tommy has been trying the contact Techno but Techno has been refusing his call and only responding to mine. Now Tommy is trying to persuade me to summon Technoblade.

Tommy: Ok fine, tell me one reason why you won't summon him.

Y/n: It'll make his ego bigger.

Tommy: Ok, I promise you, if you bring him here now, I won't ask ever again

Y/n: Do you promise Tommyinnit.

Tommy: Fuck, Yes I promise Y/n.

        I sigh and put my hand on my sword and take a deep breath.

Y/n: You see Tommy, you may have your fancy disc.

        I looked at Tommy my eyes sparkle a little as I lifted my swords so the light reflected off of it. I heard him gulp slightly and I gave a small chuckle.

Y/n: But I have the blade.

        Once I slashed my sword at nothing, Technoblade came to view in all his glory and came towards me and not Tommy.

Technoblade: Hello Y/n, my queen do you need to be picked up? or are you hungry?

Y/n: Tommy needs you Techy.

Tommy: Pfft "Techy".

        Technoblade leaned against me with an annoyed sigh and hugged me tightly. I rubbed his ears slightly and kissed the top of his head.

Technoblade: I don't want to... I'm tired....

        He said in a whisper, I giggled and set him down onto the grass, so he could relax against the soft grass.

Techno: Heeeh!! What is this non-sense, where did the warmth of my queen?!?!

        I giggled at his childish rant, as he opened his eyes he noticed me sitting beside him and practically dragged himself so he could rest his head on my lap and lay on his back.

Tommy: Techno, are you still going into revolution with us?

Technoblade: Yes tommy, I was just speaking to will about it but, my lovely queen has called for me.

        I smiled softly and put my hand through Techno's pink locks, there were as soft has his cloak. I listened to Techno and Tommy talk while I fix Techno's cape, sense he ripped it on the way here. I yawned a little and snuggled into Techno's cape, Techno looked at me with a little worry and lifts his hand to place onto my cheek. 

Techno: Is everything alright my queen? you seem exhausted. I've heard you've been busy helping Tubbo bring home the yummies.

Y/n: Yes yes, I'm ok, I'm ready to head home and take a rest. Woah! Techno!!

        Techno had picked me up bridal style, leaving me embarrassed and clinging to him. Techno let out a soft laugh and kissed my forehead.

Technoblade: Rest my love, I'll take you home.

Tommy: We we're just talking Techno, you can't just leave!!

Technoblade: Tommy you're being very childish.

        Techno began running and I was comfortable in his arms with his cloak over me as a blanket to keep me warm. 

Technoblade: I love you Y/n, don't forget that.