𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪...

Cheating Sapnap x Reader

================================================================================

It was mine and Sapnaps 5 anniversary. I already gather the supplies to surprise him and make It a wonderful day. Once I got our shared house I unlocked the door and stepped into the house.

Y/n: Sapnap I'm Home!!

I looked around and noticed scattered clothes. As I followed the clothing I stopped noticing one thing... Was that A different men's brief... No, I must've forgotten to pick it up.

Sapnap: M-Mamas~ slow down~.

I felt my heart drop and I dropped all the supplies that were in my hand. Sapnap...Nick... Why... This has to be a prank. I walked towards the muffled moaning and stopped right in front of our bedroom door. The other voice was muffled, but I can hear there unison of moans and grunts.

Sapnap: S-So tight~

I kicked the door open to see the unbelievable, Startled by the noise Sapnap covered himself and looked at you in shock. I just stood there tears falling from my eyes, my nose sniffed trying to hide my pain. How fucking dare he, and with my Best friend Karl (Based on the SMP).

Sapnap: Baby, It's not what you think I swear!!

I only walked towards the bed and grabbed my green suitcase. I opened up my closet and started to pack my clothes neatly, no matter how much Sapnap was trying to stop me.

Sapnap: Baby Please!! Listen to me!!

I grabbed my engagement ring from my finger and threw it at Karl, that was running around looking for his clothes and putting it on. I continued to pack my clothes and zipped up my suitcase and reached under "Sapnaps" bed and grabbed my gym bag, walking to the Bathroom and started packing my accessories. The tears kept falling as Sapnap followed me around the house as I collected my belongings.

Sapnap: Y/n.

I smacked him.

Y/n: Keep my name out of your filthy mouth