𝕀𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕋𝕠 𝔹𝕖...

Eret and Reader (You guys are bestfriends)

(Y/n is a Aromatic and of course Eret is our lovely Bi)

=========================================

Eret: Y/n!! I got something to show you!! Follow me.

        I looked at Eret, smiling widely and following him. While walking he grabs my hand and starts running.

Y/n: E-Eret I can't run to fast, why are you r-running?

        After a couple of hours of running, Eret stops in front of his castle with a smile on his face.

Y/n: What are you thinking about Eret.

Eret: Don't you know how beautiful our nation is Y/n?

Y/n: L'manburg? Of course it's in our anthem. Why with the random question.

        Eret walked around the wall of his castle and I followed him. While we were walking, he stopped at a random lever that  was just sticking out and just pulled out his hand for me to grab. I hesitantly took his sketchy hands and he pulled me closer to him and then flipping the switch.

        We were falling and Eret was just laughing as I held onto him tightly.

Y/n: ERET I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!

Eret: Trust me Y/n!!!

        I clung to Eret feeling lightheaded then wet. I look down and Eret had put down and water bucket and picked it back up.

Y/n: Your so mean!

Eret: You know you love me <3.. come on bby.

Y/n: Ew hehe you know I'm not into dating.

        I heard a cough and turned to see dream, George, and Sapnap and quickly drew my sword. Eret calmed me down and I lowered my sword, not trusting this place at all.

Dream: Why is IT here?

Eret: It, is a they and they are trusting?

Y/n: What's going on Eret, I need answers.

Eret: well you see Y/n.

        Eret walked over to a button and smiled evilly.

Eret: It was never meant to be.

Y/n: What are you doing Eret?

        Eret clicks a button and something blows....

Y/n: No...

        I run around the area looking for an exit and found a water elevator. I held my breath and let it propelle me. As I reached the surface L'manburg was in shambles...

Y/n: L'Manburg!!!

        I ran and ran to L'manburg but I was stopped by Eret.

Eret: Why the rush, the funs just about to Begin.

Wilbur: Where's Y/n?!?

Tubbo: I'll go check their house!

Tommy: Dreams, probably got her as an negotiation bribe.

        I watched from afar where everyone scrambled and looked for me and looked for resources.

Eret: Look at them scramble like the little mouse they are. Isn't it humble.

Y/n: We need to help them Eret?!?

Eret: Why should we Y/n, we're finally getting what we wanted. Our freedom!!!

Tommy: Y/n!! 

        Tommy ran towards us and Eret just pins both my arms behind my back and held a Sword to my neck. Tommy stopped in shock and called the others, I held a breath, What is going on with Eret?

Wilbur: Eret what are you doing?

Eret: I'm getting my crown and my Castle and taking Y/n as my Hostage!!

Tubbo: E-Eret we trusted you, Don't bring Y/n into this!

Eret: It was their fault for trusting the traitor!!!

Y/n: T-Traitor...

        I struggle but Eret puts his sword closer and I panic and stay still, my blood draining from my face and sweat coming down the sides of my head.

Wilbur: Just let Y/n go and we won't harm you.

        Tommy slowly set up his crossbow and Tubbo Drew his sword. I felt the sword get closer to my neck.

Eret: You're a Liar! I see them getting ready to attack! Any sketchy movement and Y/n goes poof!!!

        Their movement freezes and I look around without  moving my head of course. I stop and notice Dream and the others, I look at Wilbur and use Morse code to protect L'manburg. He was hesitant but I just gave him the 'I'll be ok' look.

Wilbur: Men, Fall back, we can't risk losing another member of our nation. 

        Tommy was first to argue but I can tell Wilbur gave him the eyes and they all fell back. As soon as they were gone from vision, I moved my hand slowly into my pocket and grabbed an ender pearl, I never liked using them but at this time I needed it. I let go of the breath I've been holding and threw my pearl teleported in front and out of Eret's grasp.

Eret: You ignorant Pest! Can't you see I'm doing this for us!!!

Y/n: This isn't right Eret!! Why did you want to do this!!

        I drew my sword and shook slightly not wanting to fight him. He took the first step and attacked, swinging with his sword, he continuously attacked, leaving me to do nothing but deflect them. I was looking around and got stabbed in the arm.

Eret: Isn't it Wonderful!! Just drop and poof, You'll feel better that way!!!!!!!

        I held my arm and decided to finally attack. I swung at him and he was quick to dodge and attack again, this time hitting me in  the lower stomach. I fell, it hurted to badly, I couldn't handle it, I need back up. I can't give up!! I stuck my sword into the ground and lifted myself from the ground and pulled in out. Going for the strongest attack I could go for at this point. Now or never! I got him right between his ribs... Right in the heart...

Wilbur: Y/n Are you ok!!!??

        The tears had finally come out as I collapsed onto my knees right next to Eret, The pain in my arm and shoulder was horrible, I felt dizzy and light headed at the same time. I heard Wilbur's foot steps come towards me and stop to see the horrid thing in front of him.

Wilbur: Y/n, What happened??

        I couldn't speak, not only did I just lose my Best friend I am also currently losing blood, I held Eret in my arms as he was taking his last breath.

Y/n: I-It wasn't m-meant to b-be w-was the last thing he said...

        Eret with his last dying movements, lifted his arm so his hand could rest on mine.

Eret: Y...You will always....B-Be my s-sister Y-Y-Y/n... I love you so much...

        He said it in almost a whisper and I just clung to him sobbing my eyes out and refusing to leave his side.

Y/n: It was... never meant...to be...