𝔸𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕠

Highschool (Skeppy is 17 and so are you)

   You and Bad are parents, when you had the child, your family was not accepting and so wasn't Bad's, You ended up living with your friend Jack manifold and his parents as they supported you and even helped watch your newborn. You and Bad were both very scared sense you both wanted to be hero's but it also didn't stop you two from being good parents but in secret.

=============================================================

Niki: Y/n! Y/n! I heard you got a big thing for a certain person in our class, do you mind spilling who you like.

        I closed my book then set it on top of my desk and Bad decided it was a good idea to walk away and I silently thanked him for it. Niki was practically in my face. I smiled and looked around to see Skeppy staring at me slightly, we locked eyes for a second and then we both looked around, I felt my blood rush to my cheeks slightly and Niki noticed it once again.

Niki: Oooooh did you just look at them?!?!? Tell me tell me tell me!!

Y/n: N-Niki you don't know I looked at him, I could've been thinking of him.!

Niki: It's a boy!!

I covered my face in embarrassment and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Jack: Leave her alone Niki, she's clearly uncomfortable.

Niki: W-What, but Jaaaack, I was so close.

Jack: Leave her alone.

        Niki pouted and apologized then walked back to her "girl" group. I stood up and turned to Jack, his face was bold but I could tell he was happy that he practically saved me from Niki peer pressure me to telling her who I have affections for. Jack eyed a certain person behind me in his desk and I blushed and nodded slightly. Jack put his hands on my shoulders and chuckled.

Jack: Good luck, He's a hard one.

Y/n: Y-Yeah I know and plus, he might not like me back, I'm all shy and quiet and I'm not social nor athletic.

Jack: It shouldn't matter and plus. I think he has a thing for you.

        I gave Jack a small smile and he smiled back then his face went back to serious.

Jack: So, how is it with them...

        I thought he wouldn't bring it up but, I just looked down and tugged my sleeves down...

Y/n: It's been harder but with you and Dark shadow on my back they've been backing off a little.

Jack: Well, it's the best I can do, and plus with him on you're back all the time it's the best I can do.

        I heard the door open and a little boy probably 4 years old stood beside our sensei... Not any little boy, my son... My eyes widen and I ran to him, he was clinging to Mr. Teacher's leg and I quickly knelt down to embrace him in my arms.

Y/n: Akito, What are you doing here? Mrs. Manifold should've been watching you.

        I stood up and everyone looked at me in shock beside Jack and Bad. I looked down embarrassed but Akito just nuzzled against me and smiles.

Niki: You have a kid?!??!

        Akito panicked and clung to me tightly. Niki gasped and immediately went to Jack.