"ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝕖𝕕𝕤?"

Have some Angst for my returning >:). I hope you brought your tissues.

=============================================================================

        It was a normal night, I were sitting on my purple bed, I was currently just reading a book that Ghostbur lent you from his sewer. I was reading about a Greek god named Theasus. It was an interesting book for sure, I was just humming and suddenly the door busted open. I looked up and saw George, he had tears in his eyes and his breath was heavy.

George: Y-Y/n...

        I placed my book down and stood from my bed, George only flinched at my movement, so I stood still. It was about a minute now, I looked at my alarm clock and noticed that it was now 3 in the morning (Ha sleep issues, am I right). George was just watching my every movement. Only two things came to mine, he had a horrifying nightmare or he didn't want me to kill him for breaking my door.

Y/n: George? Are you ok? You're scaring me a little.

        George seemed to relax to my voice and walked to me slowly until he was face to face with me. He raised his hand to my face and slowly cupped my cheek. Me and George aren't dating but he would always come to me when something happened.

 George: Y-Y/n...You...You D-Dis...Diss..

Y/n: It's ok, you don't have to tell me anything... Would you like to lay beside me tonight?...

George: If that's ok... Yes, please..

        I ruffle Georges hair as I got in bed and moved the blanket so he could get in. This was completely normal for me and George to lay together, we're technically siblings, with different parents of course. George climbed into the bed and rested his head on my chest, he was trying to get comfortable. Once he was comfy I grabbed my book and used my other hand to put through his hair, sense it would help him relax.

George: Thanks Y/n...

        George nodded and yawned, it went quiet for a second and then just slight snores. I smiled and just rested my hands on his head. I continued to read my book when George started to shuffle in his sleep, I heart slight sobbing and then a tight grip on my shirt. I placed down my book and looked at George, he was crying and mumbling in his sleep.

George: Y/n...Stay...Dream..Go...Away... Y/n Please!

        I frowned at his small nightmare and just put my hand through his hair. A knock came to my door and Dream came in quietly and calmly.

Dream: Y/n, what are you doing?

Y/n: I'm just hold George, he had a nightmare again.

        Dream only frowned and crossed his arms. He pulled out his phone and just looked at something that seem to make him devastated.

Dream: Y/n, did you take your meds today?

 Y/n: What do you mean, I-...

        I looked down to George and just stared at my lap. My eye sight started to blur and I was now currently outside and Dream was not by my bedroom door but beside me and holding an umbrella.

Y/n: G-George...

        I was holding onto a ripped Georgenotfound hoodie, it had a smell of dried blood and the arms of the hoodie were slightly ripped and the hoodie was half way ripped off. I was covered in mud and the rain fell around me, dream and the gravestone in front of us.

Y/n: Oh....Yeah...

        Dream sighed and watched my movement carefully. My eyes started to water and I pulled Georges hoodie close to my chest and sobbed into it while dream rubbed my back calmly and tried to Reassure me. I forgot... George died in the Kimoki Garden, I have been grieving ever sense and dream has started to have me take some medicine to forget him, I remember why now... This feeling, it hurt so...so much.

Dream: I'm so sorry y/n, I really am...

Y/n: There's no need to be sorry, It wasn't your fault.. It was my fault.

        Dream hugged me tightly and I let go of Georges sweater and hugged dream back, letting all my tears damp his green and black hoodie. 

Dream: It's ok Y/n, It's ok. I miss him to...

Y/n: I miss him so much...

Dream: I know, I know.