𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖

You are Schaltt's Girlfriend. Jschlatt x Reader

============================================================

Y/n: Schlatt please think about this!

Schlatt: Are you not happy that I'm doing this, I'll be president and we'll control L'manburg,

Y/n: You're being insane, this isn't what we wanted. Please Schlatt let's just go home please..

        Schlatt walked up to me slowly and gripped my chin, making me look him in the eyes. His stare was stern and made me feel little, but he put his other hand on my cheek to calm my slightly shaking form. 

Schlatt: We're going to be happy and we're going to destroy L'manburg.

        I looked down and nodded slowly to tell him that I understood.

==============Time skip after Jschlatt ruins L'manburg=========

        I've been in hiding sense Jschlatt has takin over L'manburg. It's horrible, everyone is on their toes, Tommy and Wilbur have been exiled Schlatt has just given Dream half power of "Manburg". I am currently in my tree house in the Badlands, Badboyhalo knows I'm here and who I am, but no one else does, I have a different name and I look a lot different then those couple days ago. Anyway, I was cooking steak when a knock came to the door.

Badboyhalo: Hey, You've got visitors unknown.

Y/n: Let them up, thank you Bad.

        I turned my stove on low, put on my hoodie and grabbed a cup of water. I heard the trapdoor open and I turned to see Tommyinnit and Wilbur Soot. I looked at them a little shocked but kept my composure, I poured 2 more cups of water and handed it to them. It looked like they needed it.

Wilbur: Are you Unknown?

Tommy: Of course they are you idiot.

Wilbur: Shut up Tommy.

        I watched as Wilbur and Tommy argued back and forth and decided to put down my cup.

Y/n: What do you want from me boys?

Wilbur: Ahem, yes sorry. We need a favor.

Y/n: What do I get in return?

        I watched as Wilbur reached into his bag and I reached for my sword. I stopped when Wilbur pulled out a bag of baked potatoes, I felt slightly bad and refused his offer.

Wilbur: Take it, It's all we can offer.

Y/n: No, I don't take from the needy... I'll keep the favor incase I need some help.

Tommy: I don't like the sound of that Wilbur.

        I turned to my stove and pulled out the 3 steak and set 2 of them on the table.

Y/n: Eat, you two seem starving, I'll get my gear and inform Bad that I'll be helping you.

Wilbur: Unknown.

        I stopped walking and turned to Wilbur, It looked like he knew who I was for a second but shook it off.

Wilbur: Never mind Unknown, you just look like someone I use to know.

        I shrug it off and walked up my stairs grabbing my materials and writing a note. I set the note down and sighed.

Y/n: 'Am I willing to walk into L'manburg territory again after Schlatt's gone crazy'?