𝕐/𝕟!!

Quackity joins the Smp and you show him around and explain what's going on and become very good friends.

===========================================================

*QUACKITY JOINS THE GAME*

        As soon as the text appeared on my screen, I ran to the spawn to see Quackity just standing their clueless and looking at the welcome signs.

Y/n: Hello! Are you Quackity?

        Quackity looked at me and smiled bowing slightly and walking up to me.

Quackity: Yes sir, My names Quackity and you may be?

Y/n: The names Y/n, Welcome to the Dream SMP, I'm dreams personal assistant to greeting new allies.

Quackity: Allies?

        I stopped next to the L'manburg wall and turned to him, handing him some netherite armor.

Y/n: A gift from Dream, he said to hand it to you.

Quackity: Bribing me to join you huh.

Y/n: Not really, think of it as a gift.

(Time skip, noon)

        After showing Quackity around and now just walking, he stopped in front of L'manburg and turned to me with an apple in his mouth.

Quackity: I haven't seen this place. Can we see it??

Y/n: I'll have to inform Dream that we're entering L'manburg territory first.

Quackity: Of course, He is your boss.

        I take out my walkie and look for dreams name then selected it.

Y/n: Hey Dream, The newbie wants to see L'manburg, Can we?

Dream: Really, I knew those walls make them seem interesting, at this point we should put a wall around Pogtopia, go ahead, put your weapons and armor in your ender chest for safety, you're a guest, no attacking.

Y/n: Ok Dream, tell George I said hi.

Dream: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YO-

        I turned off my walkie before Dream could yell at me and turned to Quackity, I never really got a good look at this man, but he was handsome. I don't know why but him just standing in front of the setting sun while he was fixing his hair and playing with his zipper of his jacket. I smiled and felt my face slowly heat up and I couldn't describe it. Quackity looked at me and I just nodded at him putting down my ender chest and setting my weapons and armor in it as told to. We walked into L'manburg and Wilbur was first to stop us.

Wilbur: You're not welcome here, if you want to fight.

Y/n: I am not here to fight or argue, I am simply setting a tour, all my armor and weapons beside my axe is in my ender chest.

Wilbur: How am I sure this is not a trap.

        I move to the side to show Quackity that stood next to the L'mantree and looked back at Wilbur.

Wilbur: I'll have to call Dream and confirm this information.

Y/n: Alright then Will, I'll stand with Quackity by the tree and tell him the best I could.

        Wilbur nodded at me and I simply walked away from him and to Quackity, He sat underneath the tree calmly eating away at the apples I supplied him. I smiled and sat on my knees alerting Quackity.