𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕆𝕜 𝕐/𝕟

ItsFundy x Reader IRL

In this one Fundy is 17 and Y/n is 16.

Prompt: You go to your families for the holidays and you just see let out all the pain your mother has made you feel in front of you boyfriend Fundy

========================================================

Me: I don't want you to say "I understand" ... You don't understand!

Mom: What do I not understand. You need space and I'm going to give it to you.

        I started pacing back and forth as Fundy tried to entertain my young siblings and my dad walking out of the room, knowing that I've held this back and it needed to be taken out sooner or later.

Me: That's not what I need! Why can't you understand! You're not even listening to me!

Mom: What do you need then Y/n? What is it that you need so badly?

Me: I need someone to love me!

Mom: I do love you!

        I stopped and stared at her. Was she fucking kidding me? She's gonna lie to my face. I walked towards her, stopping right in front of her face and stared into her eyes. I stared into her lifeless eyes, her eyes that had no fucking hope in them.

Me: No, you don't! All you do is depend on me!!

Mom: . . .

Me: I need someone to depend on to... I need a real person to depend on. I don't want everyone depending on me! Why can't you see that Mom! I need to depend on someone, I can't depend on myself!

Mom: Your overexaggerating

Me: Oh, I'm over exaggerating! I'm over exaggerating!! Why can't you fucking see it's not about me!

        I stomped my feet. I didn't care that I was making a scene, It was her fault. It's always been her fault,

Mom: Of course, this is about you. It's always about you! You only think of yourself.

Me: OMG! Open your ears! No one cares about me. Dad only takes me with him because I'm not afraid of getting caught anymore. Evan and Leon fear me and I'm nothing to Ella. I'm just a living resource to you guys. Mom you don't even look me in the eye!

Mom: There you go over exaggerating again

Me: I'm not! You wanted me to speak to you! I am! I'm spilling out my whole heart, but you just brush it off.

Mom: Stop only thinking of yourself, I got your siblings to care for to.

        I. Never think of myself, I could never think of myself. I have never put myself first. Everyone around me is my first priority even if they hurt me. But yes I ALWAYS think of myself first...

Me: Yeah think of your children but forget about your mistake of a child.

Mom: You do not bring that up.

Me: Oh, that I'm your mistake. The mistake that you didn't even want in the first place.

Mom: Y/n stop it this instant.

        I felt the tears falling from my eyes, the feeling of just walking away is so strong but I resisted. The feeling of just wanting to cry and leave was so strong but I just stood my ground. My tears falling like waterfalls. I felt Fundy's eyes on me as I trembled with anger and sadness.

Me: Oh why? Because you don't want to face your reality. Or because you know what you said was true. I'm just your mistake!!

Mom: You don't understand why I said that.

Me: I do. I really do. You didn't want me. You didn't want this child that never listens to you, that doesn't do well in school or doesn't even do housework.

Mom: That is not what I said.

        I clenched my teeth and my fist, but I couldn't. I wanted to scream at her, I wanted to fall to my knees and ball my eyes out until I couldn't move, Until I couldn't feel anything, But I kept looking at her the tears still going like fountains.

Me: Really! Because that's what it sounded like. I work my ass off to get good grades, feed MY family and try to get a goddamn job. What have you done?

Mom: I've been taking care of everyone! Don't talk to me like I'm nothing to you

Me: That's the funny thing mom, you aren't. You started being nothing to me once I saw all the hope from your eyes disappear.

Mom: What's that supposed to mean?

        She really doesn't see it...

Me: It means, you gave up, you stopped fucking trying. Funny thought, the world didn't give up on you, you gave up on this world.

Mom: You better stop talking, I made you into this world I can take you out.

Me: Go ahead! I'm done with all the bullshit you put me through. All the pain I've held for you. Let them miss me! Not like they are in the first place. I'm nothing. I'm just a mistake.

        I smiled and pulled out a pocket knife, I got it for Christmas, I opened it and handed it to her. I pointed it to my chest and she just threw it to the ground.

Mom: We all love you! How could you even say that?!

Me: Because you don't, I want to see the love and care from you but where is it?!?!?!

Mom: It's right in front of you!

        She opens her arms... I wanted to run into her arms but I simply just pushed them down, I don't even know who she is anymore...

Me: No, it's not. I don't see a god damn mom anymore!!! I see a damn free loader sleeping on my dad's bed and eating my food!

Mom: What if I leave then!

        I smiled and opened the front door wide open.

Me: Go head! I didn't miss you then, what makes you think I would miss you now? You don't love us, yet we treat you like the queen. Well tuff luck Mother, you nothing. You're just a fucking free loader you don't try and get a job. All you do is sleep!!

Mom: But I love you...

Me; No, you don't, you never did. Don't even try and guilt trip me, you don't love me you never did.

Mom: But I do..

        I finally blew up. I can feel Fundy's eyes one my form, my once happy form that became a shaking mess. A shaking crying and angry mess.

Me: Fuck you!! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you! You. Never. Loved. Me.

Mom: ...

Me: If your gonna leave then just go... No one is stopping you... I'm not gonna fall for it twice...

        I walked out of the house and jumped into Fundy's car. I sat in the passenger with my knees to my chest and my head on my knees, crying my eyes out, I heard the drivers door open and close. The engine goes off and Fundy pulls the seatbelt over me and hugs me tightly.

Fundy: You're going to be ok Y/n. It's going to be ok.

        I hugged Fundy just as tight as he did and then we let go. He started to back out of the driveway and started off to his families house.

Fundy: It's ok I promise.