chapter 3

it was finally the end of the day I just got out of art class but I was definitely in a hurry to go home.

Alora wait!

I turn around to see Jane and mia running to me.

listen we are so sorry about lunch-

its fine I just had a bad day.

wanna come hang out with us?

maybe another day I should be heading home.

okay see you tomorrow.

I walk to my motorcycle put my helmet on and drive of heading home.

when I reached the house I parked in the garage and headed into the house.

mom are you here?!

I'm in the kitchen!

I walked into the kitchen and greeted my mom.

do you know a Mr. heydin?

wait how do you know him?

he's my art teacher?

shit!

he said he wont do anything or tell anyone we are here because you helped him get a job here?

I will be back don't go anywhere and if you see anything or hear anything call the police.

ok? she rushed out of the house and left me there wondering.

she will be back I walked to my room and got in my pajamas.

after doing my homework and some catching up I heard a car outside I looked out of my window and saw my moms familiar white jeep thank god.

as soon as the door opened my mom came walking in.

so are we leaving or staying?

were safe but I did put a pi on him incase he decides to change his mind we will know which will keep us ahead of them, thanks for telling me love.

no problem mom so what's for dinner?

take outs?

I laughed at her as we decide what to eat.

hey I got a c in home ec. today!

wow I don't know if I should be proud of you or disappointed!

I burst out laughing same.

after we finished dinner I decided to go to bed and try to get some sleep.

getting waken up by a stupid alarm screaming the worst song known to man kind and yes I'm talking about Justin Bieber god!

I only got two hours of sleep again. fucking nightmares.

I got up and took a shower after I took a shower I got dressed in a pink Floyd t shirt a pair of black ripped jeans and a denim jacket and a pair of vans.

morning mum.

are you alright Alora?

I'm fine why you asking mom?

you look tired.

yeah I'm kind of having trouble sleeping since the whole losing dad and Rory, that night keeps haunting me and I just don't know how to make it stop.

oh my dear okay I know this may seem unconventional for you but I think it maybe you should see a therapist?

well at this point ill try anything honestly but we have to be careful because we cant have someone telling uncle john about us.

don't worry honey ill figure it out and well talk tonight but if you want to skip school today-

no its alright I better go to school. bye love mum.

I grab my helmet and keys climb on my motorcycle and head to school.

when I arrived at school the first period was well underway so I better hurry I jog to the admin office make up a stupid excuse and got a late slip.

after I got my late slip I headed to math waling in just as the teacher miss jones finished talking.

morning Alora I trust you have a good reason for being late?

yup, I hand her my late slip and go sit down.

morning Alora.

morning Mia.

you alright?

yup. I focused back to miss jones an continue just staring at the board.

when the bell rang for the next period I stood up and headed to home ec.

I take my seat next to Jane and greet her apparently today we are just going to take down some notes and talk about our next practical.

the day went by fast I tried my best to avoid basically everyone and I kind of succeeded I was now in my last period art I was greeted by Mr. heydin and that was all the words we communicated.

I sat down at the very back just like yesterday and continued my painting with my earphones in.

it was the end of the period and Mr. heydin came walking up to me.

wow that is amazing.

its not its depressing I look at the painting its a painting of a girl in a dark room screaming with tears running down her face.

well I understand why its suppose to be depressing but sometimes when we look at problems in a different way we may see a different outcome even a beautiful one.

I smile at Mr. heydin as i put my brush down.

thanks I uhm I better get going.

I clean my station and head out.

Alora!

I turn around to see Elliot walking to catch up to me.

what?

I I just want to apologize for yesterday I don't know why but if you don't like being called princess ill stop calling you that.

why the sudden change of heart?

I don't know ?

well then you are forgiven .

I turn around and walk away I reach my motorcycle get on it and drive home.

when I reached home I went to my bedroom lied down on my bed and fell asleep.