chapter 1

after a ten hour flight we finally landed I was awake the whole time just going through the news looking for any news on Tomerscia but I couldn't find anything new or any news that was relatively true the only thing that was the closest to the truth was that my mom and I are the only survivors.

mother we have arrived she wakes up and buckles her seatbelt.

after we landed and got of the plane we got into a taxi and headed to the nearest shopping mall.

once we reached got out of the taxi my mom paid the driver and we headed to the first hair salon we saw.

morning how may we help you?

well we both want makeovers you can start with her and then ill be back as soon as she is finished,.

the lady smiled at my mother as I followed her to a chair.

ill be back Alora don't go anywhere and call if you need anything.

sure I smile at her as she walks away and I sit down in the chair.

so what do you want to do?

well I was thinking of a dying it black and then maybe a bob? I showed her a photo and then she got started as soon as she was all done with my hair my mom walked back into the hair salon.

wow honey you look amazing.

so listen I'm giving you my credit card I want you to go and buy clothes for you?

she looks at me expectantly.

I nod my head a bit scared.

if you see anything suspicious you run, be back in an hour.

I smile at her and walk out of the salon I walked into forever twenty one and start looking around.

I was unsure of what style actually is because since I'm a princess its mostly dresses everyday.

so I decided to go for something bold something very opposite from a princess.

the lady that works here helped me out a lot and half an hour later I had at least nine baggy jeans some ripped jeans and a lot of plaid pants some skirts and a lot of different t shirts baggy band t shirts and crop tops I also got some cute boots and a few pairs of sneakers and of course some heels.

when I was done it was exactly an hour later and I'm not even sure how I'm carrying all of these bags I walk back to the hair salon and meet up with my mother.

she dyed her hair blonde and cut it just a little shorter than what it use to look like.

wow mom you look good.

got everything you needed?

uh yeah I think so.

great she stood up paid the hair dressed and we headed out.

so where to-

I stopped outside a tattoo parlor and stood there.

Alora?

you want to go and get a tattoo?

wait you would allow it?

yeah why not and anyways a princess would never get tattoos so it would help your cover.

great lets go then but you are also getting one!

I dragged my mom into the shop and was met with this huge man covered in tattoos after I explained to him what I want I sat down in the chair and he got started ten minutes later he was finished I looked at my arm it was a four leaf clover with some lines through it.