chapter 5

I arrive at a skyscraper building climbing of my motorcycle I make sure I'm at the right place and decide to walk in and ask the receptionist.

hi how can I help you?

hi I'm looking for doctor Mendes I'm her 5 o clock?

oh you must be miss Mackerzie elevator level nine first door to your right.

thanks. I walk to the elevator and waited for it to open once it opened I walked in and pressed the button for floor nine here we go.

the door opened and as I stepped out I saw a familiar face.

Kyle what are you doing here?

oh hi Alora just bringing my mom her dinner before she sees her next patient.

wow what a gentleman so whose your mother?

oh uhm doctor Mendes?

what a small world?

what do you mean?

well I'm the crazy person your mother is meeting with, I'm her next patient.

oh well then I better get out of here so my mother can do her job ill see you tomorrow?

yeah see you tomorrow.

I walked into the office and was greeted by a woman who looks a lot like Kyle.

you must be Alora I'm miss Mendes sit please.

now before we begin I want to tell you that everything you tell me in here I am not aloud to tell anyone you are safe in here and the only time I will break that rule is when I feel you are in danger or will hurt yourself now before we begin I know who you are and some of your story I tried to do some research but I want to hear from you, I want you to be absolutely comfortable in here.

I give her a small smile and start to tell my story.

so at the end of the night when we were saying goodbye to the guest there were only a few families left in the room my uncle john came in with a bunch of men he walked up to my dad first and he uhm he stabbed him then he stabbed my brother I was being pulled away by our security and they gave me clothes and left me in a car for about an hour then my mom got into the car I we then went to the airport and um usually the have measures put in place for when someone tries to take over the crown but my mom didn't follow it she had her own plans because my uncle will know how to find us so we flew to America changed our looks and we have to act normal.

honey I don't know how you must be feeling but I know its hard now your mother said you are struggling with sleep?

yeah uhm I keep getting nightmares about that night and how I could have changed it every time I close my eyes my brain just replays the same moment over and over.

okay uhm our session is almost over so I'm going to prescribe you some medication and then I want to see you once a week how about every Wednesday at five?

sure.lets do that.

after I received my prescription I headed out of the building and went home.

so how was it?

it was good I felt normal being able to talk about my problems and everything, she gave me some medication and wants to see me once a week.

that's good honey.

so how was your first day at work?

oh it was amazing.

we spent the rest of the night just talking about our day I told my mm about how I ditched school with Elliot and I told her about milkshakes and she told me all about her new job.

we went to bed at midnight and to be honest this is the happiest I've been for a while.

I woke up the next day with a little bit more sleep thanks to my medication.

I took a shower and got dressed in a black Metallica t shirt with pair of black jeans a pair of black high heel boots and a black denim jacket.

I walked into the kitchen to see that my mom left me a note.

morning darling had to head of to work early see you toning love you.

xxx

I put the note away and make myself a slice of toast as I finished the slice i grabbed my stuff and headed out.

a short but fast ride later and I made it to school.

so you ready to talk.

I get of my bike to see the twins standing there.

I haven't even removed my helmet boys just give me a second.

after I removed my helmet I turned to them.

what do you want then?

they were quiet.

speak!

oh yeah uhm we just want to talk to you about Elliot.

what about him?

well we just wanted to warn you that he always struggles with relationships and it always ends bad-

listen boys I really don't care alright and if I want to know about his previous relationships ill ask him now do you mind?
sure.

I walk away and head into the school.

so what did thing one and thing two want?

I turn around and answer Elliot.

well just a lot of stupid stuff doesn't matter so ready for math?

yup lets go.

the morning went by rather quickly and it was almost lunch.

so what did you do yesterday with Elliot?

I was in home ec. with Jane and Mia and we had a free period.

why is it so important to you guys?

well I know the boys may have different reasons but me I have one simple reason I love drama so out with it.

fine, fine we went to get some food I looked as Mia's smile grew.

not in a date way we just hang out as friends and then we went to a lookout point that's it happy.

they both screamed causing the whole class to go silent and making me laugh.