7. Basorexia (unedited)

A/N-
Tteokbokki above.
Anyone else craving for spicy Korean food, whilst cold chilly winter.

The bus ride was unexpectedly peaceful for Asvaldur. He could say he enjoyed it. With Siofra's soft silky hair wafting with the blow of wind almost giving him a sniff of her delicious shampoo. He was having the time of his life with a young beauty sitting right next to him, they both sharing earpods listening to the Playlist they created with both their favorite song in it.

It was soon their stop. They exited the bus only to enter a posh neighborhood, one that Asvaldur is quite familiar with. How can he not when a week ago he himself used to live in posh neighborhood like one. A walk for couple of minutes led them to a cosy mansion.

He rang the doorbell and were welcomed into the modern Asian infused home. Yes home. Yet another place that gave him homey vibes that is own house couldn't provide. Before he could say anything or react he was soon engulfed in a motherly hug. Something that he never experienced in a decade. As he pulled away he saw the petite women who engulfed him into a hug, her bright green eyes where shining in love and concern. He was relieved when he didn't see a trace of pity in them for him.

He looked away from her to see Siofra and Alessandro having a small smile on their face.

"Thats enough Cheryl. We dont want to scare the poor boy away,now. Do we?" Alessandro said.

After a formal greeting with each other they made their way to living room.

They sat in the comfortable sofa the sweet smell of Japanese tea accompanied them. As the sweet tea made by his sweet wife hit Alessandro's tongue, he thought it was the best time to tell them.

"I have a bad news and a good news which one do you want to hear?" He asked. Getting no reply from anyone he started off.

"Well, starting off with good news it is clear as crystal that you are being defamed. I looked into proofs and all, its all in your favor--"

"Thats amazing!" An excited voice cut him off he looked to see Siofra practically bouncing off her seat in excitement.

"Well not quite. I was saying that its clear that you are not guilty. But then I felt that the paparazzi who dugs so much about someone's life didn't get a hint that you are being defamed and as you said some attorneys didn't want to take your case. There was something really off about it. So following my instincts I searched about it."
He took a break and glanced at Asvaldur, trying to guess how to break the news to him.

"Well, as you know Ambrose Inc is now E&E, the first E is Emma, your stepmother. Did you ever wonder whose the other E? It is believed that its Edwardo"
Gasps were heard throughout the room and then there was a very perplexed Siofra, who had been living under rock practically whole life.

"Who is Edwardo?" She asked. Asvaldur's eyes soften seeing the innocent beauty in front of him. He felt bad to drag her in his mess.

"He is known to be in mafia. A very dangerous man but with no face. No one knows how he looks ,where he lives he is just known for his work all over the world. Him tying up with Emma is a serious matter, that should be looked into. Its the reason why no one wants to stand against E&E."

The revelation declared, resulted in silence all over the room. Everyone lost in their own thoughts. But was soon cleared off by Cheryl.

"Enough of buissiness talks, now its time for super. I made Tteokbokki, a Asian dish. I hope you don't mind."

Saying that everyone followed Cheryl, still in their own world. As they sat and savored the Asian dish as it hit their spice bud creating the heat that was much needed in the cold winter, it did had a hint of sweetness in it too, over all it was perfect.