28. Formidable (unedited)

The light of the Chandelier shined bright reflecting the expensive jewels. The room was beautifully decorated screaming expensive at every corner.

Siofra was in complete awe. She had never seen something so beautiful. Although she was upset that she was not allowed to wander off, as her fiance strictly ordered her to stay by his side, but she tried to absorb as much detail as she could while he talked to some of his buissiness associates.

She was bored to hell, she wished Riona and Cheryl would have been with her to add some spark in this boring evening but they couldn't as the twins demanded some extra attention today from their parents whereas Cheryl and Alessandro went for a mini trip to France.

"Of course, sir I look forward to do to buissiness with you." Asvaldur said humbly to the man, he was talking to. Siofra graced a small bidding the guy a farewell.

Eventhough she knew many people were bit soar about her, a average girl roaming in an expensive place like this. But noone dared to open their mouth in front of Asvaldur, every one knew how crazily in love he is with her and till what extend he'd go.

"Come love, I know you are bored to hell." Asvaldur said guiding her somewhere.

They soon reached their destination,as Asvaldur opened the doors to an huge balcony, attached the hall with noone around.

The view couldn't  get any better, in front of her laid the whole city with tall building scintillating, trying to find out who shines the highest. She was so mesmerized with the view that she forgot her company.

She suddenly felt a warm pair of lips on her sweet spot and by the unique and her now favorite fragrance surrounding her she totally knew who the lips belonged to.

"Enjoying your view, love?" He asked in a voice that caused her to clench her thighs. Not able to respond verbally she just briefly nodded her head, causing Asvaldur to smirk seeing the effect he had on her.

"Great, then how about I bring you your favorite rose wine while you enjoy the view." Saying that he left.

Siofra continued to enjoy how the breeze felt against her skin, suddenly she felt a presence near her and she was completely sure, it wasn't her fiance.

She turned around to see the older version of her fiance, his father. Her heart drummed rapidly at his sight. Sure they did see him before, but they acted he didn't exist and he didn't indulge with them, till now.

"I...I know I didn't give any reason for you to trust me. B---but I would never want to hurt my own son, I would definitely want myself to die instead of him getting hurt. I just want to say I am proud of his choice, I am proud he didn't make the same mistakes I did and chose you. Just promise me something, promise me to be there for him like you always have." Siofra was in daze, not sure what just happened.

It was too late as she came out of her daze, as she saw his retarding figure into dark. What just happened? Now she was fumbling between liking this man and hating him. She was good at reading people, she knew whatever he said came from his heart. But again he said he would never hurt him, then why was he hell bent to put his own son into jail?

Her thoughts were broken as she caught a sight of a drunk men standing almost too close to her.

"What ya doing pretty girl all alone?" He said.

"Waiting for my fiance." She said maintaining a distance and trying to give him a hint.

But the man was too drunk to get a hint he stepped closer to pull her closer to him.

She was soon pulled off him as she felt familiar warmth surrounding her. Before she could react she felt pair of her favorite pair of lips on hers.