6. Sweven (unedited)

"Good morning Miss professional Dancer." Asvaldur greeted Siofra as she came downstairs with sleepiness still in her eyes but that didn't stop her to giggle her heart out.

"Correction kind sir, its professional bathroom dancer." Asvaldur couldn't help but let out a hearty laugh.

"Well then Miss professional bathroom dancer, I hope you don't mind egg casserole for breakfast." He said.

"Sounds great. Honestly I never had a casserole." Asvaldur could sense sadness in her voice. Poor soul had to live in orphanage all her life, she could never experience what a true family meant, not that he knew.

They silently had their breakfast just enjoying each others presence.

Siofra soon made her way to her room stating she had to shower. Not a minute later Asvaldur went to her room to take out some of his clothes that she generously brought him, a couple of days later his arrival. She also made space in her closet for him to keep his clothes as they had only one closet.

Amid of him getting his clothes out his hands stumbled into a thick leather material. From childhood he was know for his inquisitiveness that brought the best in him. So did it now. He took out the material only to see a black leather diary with beautiful calligraphy with gold ink "Sweven." He instantly got an idea that it probably is about Siofra's dream and wishes. And he knew he was right as he opened the first page.

Things I wish to before I die

1. Go to cheery blossom park in winters.

2. Have a family.

3. Fall in love with someone.

4. Learn to drive.

5. Kiss my lover at the top floor of Eifel Tower.

6. Save someone's life.

7. Make love with my lover

It made him smile how simple her wish were. For someone at her age would probably want money and fame, she just needed love, care and simple things. He made his mission to fulfill all her wishes, even if some might not be with him. The thought Siofra being with someone else soured him but he couldn't do anything if it was her choice for now all he could do is court her.

He was broken from his thoughts as he heard a small gasp. He looked up to see 'a freshly out of the bath Siofra' he didn't knew if the sight isn't sexy then what is? Her hair slightly wet with water dripping through them, her smooth legs giving him a view of life. She wore a tank top with shorts that stuck to her almost like second skin. All his life he didn't spare a glance leave alone touch a women inappropriately and now there is this little minx standing there, which made his junior ask for attention.

He then realized the situation he was here in a girl's room reading her secret diary while gazing her creepily. This is not good.

"Siofra I am really sorry I just came to your room to take my clothes and I saw this diary. I couldn't control myself. I know its wrong and I am really really sorry I swear I just read the first page--"

"Its fine, Val. It doesn't matter I wrote it when i was seventeen, its actually quite silly." She said in soft voice

"No its not. Its simple, yes but not silly. And saying that I will make it a task that I fulfill everything that's written. Will you let me do it?" He asked.

"I---I don't know Val. You don't have to do so much for me."

"Of course I do Siofra. I did do anything for you. Besides its not a big deal you have seven wishes out of which you already did one, that is to save my life. So there are only six more and you have more than half of your life with you. Of course we can do it."

For the first time Asvaldur failed to notice the grim expression on his angel's face as he was so lost in excitement of finally doing something for her. Not that Siofra complained but all she wanted to do is yell at him that no, she doesn't have more than half of her life, she just had few years or probably months to live the fullest. But she didn't she let him assume that he would be able to fulfill all her wishes.

For the first time in her small life, someone did take an effort to make her feel happy, fulfill all her wishes however silly they were and take care of her, usually it was always the other way around she would be the one to make them happy or fulfill their wish.

It warmth her heart seeing how much efforts he is taking. However at the same time a cold wave took over reminding her how cruel of her to lead him on to no where because at the end she had to go away. But her heart was strong and determined to give all this a chance.

"So how about a date tomorrow?" As soon as the words left Asvaldur's mouth it shook the core in her. He wants to go on a date with her? She could see pink coating on his cheeks, that made her smile.

"I mean its already winter so why not go to Cheery Blossom Park. And its upto you if you want to take it as date or not." He explained.

"Yes" her heart spoke out the word before even she could think once.

"Yes? Yes like a date or yes you would go out? I mean I don't want to pressurize you. I am sorry I know I should have asked in a more fancy way. But I---" his nervous rant was cut off by her giggles which again caused him to blush but also a smile adorned his handsome face.

"We should get ready we have to meet Mr and Mrs Tenzzinni." She said clearing off the awkward silence.

'°•°'

Siofra came out wearing a simple yet classy woolen dress and high boots. Asvaldur was in awe seeing her, he now believed that she can rock any attire. But what concerned him was how skinny she was looking. He usually wasn't the type of person who makes comment on someone's weight but her unhealthy skinny weight concerned him. Along the days he also came to notice about how less she eats. Making a mental note of talking to her on this matter, he greeted her with a warm smile.

"Comeon hurry up, we can't afford to loose the five a clock bus." She said.

"Bus?"

"Yes sir. I know you haven't really travelled in bus but I guess there is first time for everything. On and put on your mask."

Seeing the sacred expression on his face she signed and put out her pinky for him.

"It will be fine."

She then said the words he needed to hear for tonight.
"I am here."