19. Her Past (unedited)

A/N -
Things kinda get hot 😉

Yet again the room was beautifully decorated with fairy lights ,flowers and delicious aroma of food.

And there stood his angel wearing a white dress and a tiara adoring her gorgeous hair.

"I thought I told you to take rest today." He said making her turn towards him.

"Its not much besides Cheryl did most of it." She replied.

"Is there a special occasion I am forgetting?" Asvaldur asked slightly panicked.

Siofra couldn't help but laugh at how cute he is.

"No silly bunny! It's just that I wanted to make your day special. I lied okay! I knew today might not be that good for you but I wanted to make sure when you come back home it would end up to be one of the best day..."

"Fairy--"

"Shh I am not done yet and moreover I want to thank you not only for what you did for me but for patiently waiting for me. I know you want to know about my past, about that man from court but you never forced me to tell you but now I guess I am ready." She said looking straight into her eyes while tracing his lips with her delicate fingers

"I have no idea about my parents, all I know is I was found on the doorstep of the orphanage. I have no idea whether my parents left or abandoned me. The orphanage was a place which was probably next to hell. Children were mean and madam didn't care. It was still tolerable until he came." She paused taking deep breaths still gaining courage to tell the main part.

"I really don't know his name all we were told is he was filthy rich and probably worked for mafia. He wanted to buy the orphanage and as I said Madam didn't care as long as she gets her share." She felt a gentle squeeze on her hands encouraging her to continue.

"It still isn't the worst part. It was worst when he started coming randomly and started beating us, more specifically girls. Th--there was a evil glint in his eyes everytime he used to beat someone. Then it was my turn. He said there was something about me that was quite addictive. H--he wanted to buy me along with the orphanage. I was naive but not that naive not to understand what's going on. So I ran. I ran far away from orphanage. I used to sleep on the streets with bad people surrounding me. Many times some drunkards would follow and I was all alone to fight. Many times I didn't get food for the whole day . After so many conditions I still never regretted running away from orphanage. And then I finally got job. It was like everything was finally settling. I wanted to study, go to college. And I felt I finally could after saving some money. "  She looked into his eyes only to see unshed tears.

"But then one day while returning  from work I fainted. I woke up hospital and found out about my condition. My dreams were scattered. All I could think about was whats the use in thinking about the future when I don't have one? I almost thought I would never find someone who can mend my broken wings and someone who will be the reason why my heart beats. I mean who would want someone with baggage. But then you came made my world all glittery, made me feel silvers of emotion that no one did. I really felt guilty hiding my condition from you, trust me. But I really didn't want your attention to divide into anything else than the case. And and-- "

And I love you.
I love you.

It was unsaid words they both said together that their heart could hear. Their hearts know they are beating the same rhythm like the other.

Asvaldur promptly stood up and left, leaving a worried Siofra. Does he not accept her? Of course why will he? All she has is flaws.

She was deep in thoughts when she smelt peaches and honeysuckle. She saw Asvaldur opening a beautiful looking crystal bottle.

"Asv-"

"Shh baby girl. Since the day I came its you who took care of me now its my turn to release all your stress."

"Bu--"

"No baby listen to me. Let me take care of you. May I remove your dress and your bra and can you lay on your stomach?"

~Above 18😉~

The dominance in his deep voice made feel funny. There were zoo of butterflies in her stomach and tingly feeling down there.

She slowly obeyed him willing discarding her dress.

As she turned to lay on her stomach she felt something warm on her shoulder it was soon replaced by rough hands massaging her. She moaned as his hands worked on releasing knots.

As he was done with her back he asked her to turn back. However still feeling shy she covered her breast away from his animalistic lusty eyes. She was not scared as she trusted her Asvaldur but she was shy and insecure. From what she heard from the other girls that her size was smaller than what boys like. And she was sure that Asvaldur had seen women with more beautiful curve. 

"No more thoughts of insecurity baby girl. Otherwise you will be punished." She didn't know what does punishment he meant but it sure did increase the tingly feeling.

Her hands were slowly moved from her breast and was replaced a now familiar feeling of the oil.

She gasped when large hands squeezed her breast. Getting a good response from her Asvaldur was encouraged as he replaced his hands with his mouth, sucking the nipple.

Siofra felt a wired wetness lower there.

"Asvaldur I--"

"Shh baby let dad--" he was harshly disturbed by door bell ringing continuously.

~Safe to read~

"Ignore it." He said going back to sucking her neck making her moan his name so loud that anyone standing outside could get an idea.

But however to his extreme displeasure the person outside continued ringing the bell. He groan lot loud to show his frustration but the person standing out was too adamant to stop them from continuing.

Siofra picked up the closest thing she could find to cover herself that is Asvaldur's shirt , whereas there stood a very shirtless frustrated Asvaldur.

He went to open the door to see Alastair  and a young women probably of his age with red hair complementing the red blush forming on her cheeks.

Oh they surely know of the activities going on inside. Now this is awkward.

A/NThere probably would have been little Asvaldur or little Siofra if not Alastair and his girl disturbed them

A/N
There probably would have been little Asvaldur or little Siofra if not Alastair and his girl disturbed them.

What do you people think?

P.s it was my first time writing such scene hope it reached your level of expectation😬.

Until next time❤