5. Tarantism (unedited)

Power. Asvaldur never understood the strength of this word until he lost it.

The world was at his fingers as he sat on the top of food chain, it is now that he realized that everything in this world revolves around only two things, them being power and money.

As planned he did went to various law firms but none of the meeting went worthy. No one wanted to fight against the CEO of E&E, which once was Ambrose Inc.

Disheartened and drained made its way to the place he now called his home. As he entered, he was welcomed by Siofra's fragrance hitting his nose. He pushed his exhausted self on the same sofa he slept last night.

Hearing some movements for living room Siofra made her way out only to see a dog tired Asvaldur. Her eyes soften as she saw him, she knew, it didn't went well. A part of her knew well, that this wasn't a easy task but hope was still up.

"Hey!" She said softly with a warm smile.

"Hey back!" He said returning the smile.  Though it was a small smile, she could see dimples appear it caused her breath hitched, dimples were always her weak spot specially when they are from a handsome man like him.

Unspoken words were spoken when her hazel ones met his chilly blue ones.
"I will bring you my special raspberry tea. It will help you to reduce stress."
Asvaldur didn't know how to react, yet another time he was left amazed.

His thoughts were broken off by some fruity earthy smell. He saw Siofra bringing some red coloured liquid  in beautiful crystal cups.

"I know its too girly and sweet for your taste but it will help you calm your stress." She said.

He took a sip of the wine coloured liquid. His taste buds were soon attacked by the tanginess which made him squirm but it was soon prevailed by strong sweetness which made him almost moan. A series of giggles broke him off his heavenly state.

"Never knew the big bad billionaire would like a girly drink like this one."

"Oh is it so? Well then Miss Shannon you don't know much about this big bad billionaire specially the fact that when someone teases him, he can turn into a tickle monster." Saying that he attacked Siofra with his tickles.

Laughter and giggles filled the house they did spend the whole night laughing, talking and having dinner, free from all the worries that world offers them, just enjoying each others company. They soon called it a night and went to sleep into their own rooms, which for Asvaldur was the sofa yet again. Of course Siofra was not agreeing, but he finally won.

° • °

It was Friday, unlike other Fridays in her life, Siofra was actually excited for weekend. It was almost her lunch time when the bell chimed indicating arrival of a new customer she huffed and kept the rag aside with which she was cleaning the counter.

"How's my favourite florist doing?" Asked Mr. Tenzzinni.

"Awesome Alessandro! How may I help you today?" Alessandro could literally feel happiness oozing out of her. Unlike other times she wasn't closed off. He was glad they were making progress.
He was about to answer the bell chimed indicating yet another customer. He didn't bother looking at, he was about about to order, when a rich voice interrupted him.

"Hey Angel! I thought you had lunch break so I brought some egg rolls." Alessandro turned to see none other then Asvaldur, who is currently removing his mask, which he probably wore to disguise himself.