2

Isabella's pov:

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*
my alarm pierced through my ears,, it's 7am and I should probably get up to go to work but my limbs are too sore. Never the less I manage to move my fragile body up and out of bed to the bathroom.

I turn the shower on. The water begins to hit the parts of my body that stung,, my safe place. I let the water just run down my body as I stood there motionless. My thoughts taint my mind.

Luckily my mum had already left for work so I was able to get ready in piece and not have the abuse that came with it.

I walk over to my walk in wardrobe and looked upon the clothes that hung. I reach over and grab my slipknot shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans.

Once dressed I brush my matted hair into a messy bun and apply some light makeup to hide any bruises that may be visable.

It's been 10 minutes after I've had a shower and I've managed to only have a cup of coffee...im not very hungry. I've always been quite a slim figure, not from not eating but from always being quite a small and frail
individual although (*TW*) my mum rarely ever cooked or bought food that I enjoyed and would make me feel an overwhelming guilt every time I ate in front of her.

I finally gain enough energy to lift myself up from the damaged seat at the kitchen table and grab my keys and leave the house.

I walk over to my old and damaged Ford Focus, which is bound to break down one of these days.

I sit in the torn seat of my car and sigh. I look over to my massive cd collection and chose my favourite slipknot album and played my favourite slipknot song.Prosthetics.

I start the engine and begin to drive my normal route to work whilst the instrumentals and words of prosthetics rings in my ears.

"Even if you run, I will find you
I decided I wanted you
Now I know, I need"

authors note: Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter and I apologise if it isnt the best. I will try do daily updates or update as much as I can but for now I hope you enjoyed this x