Chapter 15

Sorry for the late update..I'm busy this days

Aomine pov

“We are deadly serious about this! We want to be vampires if it means we get to be with Tetsuya!” Akashi intimidates him. “Do you guys have any idea what you’re trying to get yourself into? You have to live on blood, in order to survive.” Tetsuya mentions.

“Can you even take someone life?” Izaya puzzles. “We have to get used to kill people if we want to be vampires.” Kise shrugs. Tetsu and Izaya stare at each other like they’re having a conversation with their eyes.
Eventually, they nod at each other for who knows what they agreed on. They look at us deadpanned looks. ‘Man, these two are too much alike.” I think with a sweat drop.

Narrator pov

“Before that we have something to say.” Kuroko said. “What is it?” Akashi ask. “We’re not a vampire like Natsu and Netsu.” Izaya say. “Then what are you?” Aomine asked, confused.
“we’re a Demon. I’m a cat demon and Iza-nii a fox demon.” Kuroko said. “WHAT!!” all of them shout except Akashi. “My ears!! don’t shout!!” Kuroko cover his ears. “Tetsu ears really sensitive since he’s a cat.” Izaya explain.

“Sorry..” everyone said. Akashi has a smirk on his face. “we’re the King and Queen of hell. One more thing, Tetsu is a girl.” Izaya said. “WHAT!” They all shout again even Akashi.

“I said don’t shout you hurt my ears!!” Kuroko shout to them. Everyone was to shock to say anything. Akashi was the one to recover from the shock and said “Are you joking with us right now? Tetsuya definitely don’t look like a girl.”

“Do I look like I’m joking. Tetsu really is a girl.” Izaya said. “Right now, I’m in my human form. My body change to a male because of a spell book. And the Kuroko’s Family is not my real family.” Kuroko continue.

“What do you mean by that?” Midorima confused. “I and Tetsu got separated because both of us want a normal life for once. The Orihara’s Family took me While Kuroko’s Family took Tetsu when we are 9 in human ages.” Izaya explain.

“The head of the Kuroko Family is our uncle. So, we’re are cousin with Netsu and Natsu. The Kuroko family is a vampire and our uncle is a vampire King.” Kuroko continue. Then Kuroko change to his demon form.

“So, you really are a girl.” Aomine said. “Yes.” Kuroko said. “You’re so beautiful, Tetsu-kun.” Momoi excited ang hug her. Everyone blush to see Kuroko so beautiful except Izaya.

“I don’t know what to say. But you are so cool Kurokocchi.” Kise said. “There’s another reason why I leave Japan and why I treat all of you like that.” Kuroko said. Kuroko look at them and continue.

“After the Winter Cup, Seirin betrayed me. They don’t need me anymore since they already number 1 in Japan. After that I promise myself to never trust anyone again.” Kuroko almost crying remember what happen.

“so that’s why you go without tell us what happen?” Akashi asked. ‘how dare they make my Tetsuya cry and how am I going to kill them.’ Akashi think in his mind. “yes” Tetsuya answer.

“How dare those bastard do that.” Aomine angry. “It’s okay Tetsu-kun, we here with you.” Momoi try to cheer Kuroko. Everyone nod in agreement. “We will never leave you.” Murasakibara said. “Thank you everyone.” Kuroko said.

“Since you a demon, can we just turn into a demon instead of vampire. It be easier like that.” Akashi said. “You can, but we have to go through a ceremony to turn you guys into a Demon.” Izaya said with a monotone expression.

“But we have to train you guys and teach you everything we know.” Kuroko adds. “Alright.” Murasakibara responds. “It’s not that I care or anything, but when are we going to leave?” Midorima chimes in.

“We leave right now.” Two voice suddenly speaks. Turning around, we see Netsu and Natsu standing there. “How long have you been there?” Momoi quizzes. “We have been here since the beginning.” Netsu and Natsu shrug. They approach us with serious looks.

“You guys agree to let the Generation of Miracles come with us?” Izaya changes the topic. “Yes, but Uncle won’t be too happy when he find out about them.” Natsu answer him.

“I suggest we leave Japan right now.” Akashi demends. Kuroko and his brothers stare at Akashi with emotionless expressions. ‘It’s scary to see them react the same way as each other’ everyone think except akashi.
They suddenly transform into their human forms.You are indeed correct, Akashi.” Kuroko sighs.