Chapter 9

Akashi pov

“What makes you thing he’s still around here?” Midorima puzzles. “I know he is somewhere around here.” I respond. “He’s probably long gone, Akashi.” Midorima sigh. He holds his lucky item in his left hand. “Are you doubting me?” I glare at him.

“No, I believe he wouldn’t stick around here for long. He knows Aomine and Momoi would tell us about his arrival. Why would he stick around when he knows we would look for him?” Midorima answers.
“You’re right, but it doesn’t means he’s is going to leave this place. He’s probably hanging out with his brother.” I inform him.

Looking around, I eventually see a basketball court in the distance. I notice a blurry guy playing with three other people. He is using some familiar moves that I know. Smirking. I know its Tetsuya playing basketball.
“What are you staring at?” Midorima quizzes. He notice I’m staring at the basketball court. “I found Tetsuya.” I mention. Midorima and I start walking towards the basketball court.
“How are we going to approach him when his brother is with him? It’s not that I care or anything.” Midorima question me. “Leave it all to me.” I intimidate him.

When we enter the basketball court, I see Tetsuya and a black hair guy playing against the other two. I notice Tetsuya isn’t using his misdirection. He’s using speed to get pass them and shoot the ball into the net from different position.

He doesn’t look like he is breaking a sweat or running out of breath. He isn’t the phantom that support the team. He is the ace that leads them to victory. He is completely the opposite of Tetsuya that I know.

“When did Kuroko learn how to be the ace of the team?” Midorima puzzles. The game between Tetsuya and the others end. “I don’t know but we’re about to find out.” I shrug. Midorima and I walk towards them. The three guys approach Tetsuya to talk to him. Tetsuya nods to them.

“Tetsuya.” I call. Turning around, they stare at us with the same auras and expressions as each other. Their stares at and auras are cold and deadpanned, except for Tetsuya. He looks away from us.

“Do you know this two guys, Tetsu?” the black hair guy questions. “Yes, but they’re a nuisance to me.” Tetsuya coldly notifies them. “How dare you call me a nuisance when I’m your lover?” I glare at him.

“My brother doesn’t date a guys like you!” the tall, blue haired guy exclaims. “What are you talking about? He dated Akashi before he disappears on us.” Midorima points out. “That in the past!” the small, blue haired guy growls.

“Natsu, Netsu, Iza-nii don’t waste your breath on them. They aren’t worthy of yout time.” Tetsuya coldly demands. ‘So, the two bluenette guys are known as Natsu and Netsu. The black hair guy is Tetsuya big brother. How interesting.’ I speak in my mind.

“Fine.” They grumble. “Did you love me, Tetsuya?” I scowl. “No, you were nothing but a toy to me.” Tetsuya gives me a cold shoulder. My heart breaks, but I push the feeling aside.
“Do you really think I would believe you never felt anything towards me?” I mention. I approach him, but this three brothers stand in front of me.

“Those memories of us are nothing more, but a blurry vision. Now leave me the hell alone before things get ugly between us.” Tetsuya bluntly reavels.

“You tell him, brother!” Natsu cheers. “I’m not going to accept that as your answer, Kuroko Tetsuya! I will find the truth behind your lies!’ I declare. “I suggest you forget about my brother. You will only face the world of hurt.” Netsu warn me.

Twirling around, they walk away from us. They don’t give me a chance to say another word. “What are you planning to do, Akashi? Kuroko isn’t going to do anything with us. It’s not that I care or anything,” Midorima speaks.

“I’m not going to give up on Tetsuya. I find a way to get him to be mine again.” I glare deeply at the ground. I clench my scissors in my pocket.

Midorima pov

“How can you be so stubborn about Kuroko? He doesn’t want to do anything with you. You’re just a play toy and a memory of his past.” I huff. I don’t understand why Akashi isn’t giving up on Kuroko.

“Do you honestly think I will let the only person that I ever fell in love with get away from me?” Akashi smirks. “You really aren’t going to let this go, are you?” I guess. “Not until he’s back in my arms again.” Akashi spills.

“Don’t expect me to help you get Kuroko back into your arms. This is your problem, not mine.” I mention. “Who says I need help to get Tetsuya back? I’m completely fine doing it on my own.” Akashi questions.

Turning around, I leave the park without saying anything. It’s pointless for me to continue arguing with Akashi. He always refuses to give in when it comes to a certain thing. I already accept the fact that Kuroko doesn’t see us as his friend.

“Mido-chin?” a familiar voice speaks behind. Twirling around, I see a bored Murasakibara eating his snack. “What are you doing here. Murasakibara?” I ask. I continue walking down the street.

“Buying more snacks.” Murasakibara shrugs. “Don’t you ever stop eating? It’s not that I care or anything.” I sigh. “Don’t you ever stop buying lucky item?” Murasakibara gives me a questioning look. He walks beside me. “Whatever.” I scuff.

“What are you doing here?” Murasakibara changes the topic. “Akashi and I come across Kuroko and his three brothers.” I answer his question. “Was Mine-chin and and Sacchin right about Kuro-chin?” Murasakibera mention.

“Yes, they were right about him. He is completely different from Kuroko that we know.” I reveal. “Do you think we will ever play with Kuro-chin on court? Murasakibara presses.

“I’m not sure. It’s up to Kuroko if he wants to continue playing basketball with us.” I shrug my shoulders. “I miss playing with Kuro-chin.” Murasakibara murmurs. “Akashi is the one that miss him more than the rest of us. He didn’t take Kuroko disappearance lightly.” I frown. Murasakibara nods in agreement.

“How did he take it?” Murasakibara inquires. “He doesn’t want to accept the fact that kuroko isn’t the same person he fell in love with.” I spills. “He’s going to find a way to get the old Kuro-chin back, isn’t he?” Murasakibara guesses.

“You should know the answer to that question.” I huff. We continue walking.