Chapter 4

Thank you for waiting everyone..

Kuroko pov

(Sebastian turn them back but they both passed out.. on a few day)

I finally have my real body!!! I miss my body but.. what the hell with my chest?!! It’s too big!! It’s like what?! It’s almost B to C!!! how can woman live with this?!! Wait.. I’m a woman too. Curse the spell. For turning me being a male.

Aargh!! And now, I don’t think I can walking normally.. “Miss Tetsuya!! Mr. Sebastian would like me to help you dress!! I will make you pretty!! Yes, I will!!!” a girl run in my room. She then stop, look at me with eyes widening while blushing.

“You’re so pretty!! Yes, you are!!” I stare at her, weirdly. How did they got chosen to be servant of Ciel in here? She looks weird… what with the glasses? First that Finny guy and now, this red haired girl? Who’s next? The girl I learn her name is Mey Rin.

She help me wearing woman undergarments along with a white dress that Nii-san immediately make it for me. “Thank you for helping me, Mey Rin..” I say, bow a little. She smile with something sparkling around her. I sweat drop.

As she went away, I go to Izaya room and see him putting his new fur coat because he accidentally left the old one.  He also left on of his switch blade.. Must be cause the fight with shizuo.. Izaya notice my present and smile as he completely turned toward me.

“Your hair turn to how it should be, like before..” he say, I nod and touch my hair. My hairs are black turn to grey and at the end is white.. “Even though I miss it.. I feel weird having this.” I point on my chest.

He chuckle. “But you didn’t look bad yourself..” I giggles. “You didn’t look bad yourself too, Nii-san..” I cross arms, lady like.. “But I think Nii-san look better with long hair..” I look to him up and down. “And the way Nii-san wore the fur coat too.. I bet a lot of girl like you.” I smile and he smirk.

~Skip to tomorrow~

I was awake and I slowly get off the bed and go take a hot shower. Since it still 5 in the morning, I wear a t-shirt and short pants then grab a cap. Don’t forget my phone and earphones.
I walk out of my room and walk in the long hallway to the main door but before I can open. “Where are you going?” I turn around and see Nii-san and Izaya next to him.

Damn.. I forget that Nii-san never gone to sleep… “I’m going out, Nii-san.. need to do some stretch…” I smile. He sigh.. “You both really are twins..” I sweat drop. “That was sneaking out, Iza-nii..” he frown but Sebastian nii-san sigh. “You both can go but be back before 7 in the morning, alright?” Izaya nod and say. “Okay..”

While I salute mockingly. Nii-san chuckle and walk away, leaving me with Izaya. “Let’s go!! Hurry up!!” I got on his back. “Aik!! Tetsu!!” I giggle uncontrollably. And ignore me who on his back as he walk out through the door. He walk.. walk.. “You know this isn’t a way of jogging, right?”  I grin and got off his back. Walking next to him.

I sigh. “I know…” we only walking in silence back to the manor and straight to our room. It’s around 6:30 a.m. so I went to take another nice bath then put some clothes on. As I wear it the dress… a knock on the door make me sigh. “Come in…” I say, the door open and Izaya was the one on it.

“I want to tell you that the Trancy want us to come to his ball party tonight.” My eyes widen. ‘Really?!!!” he nod. “I already told Nii-san and he will be inform young master about it.”

After I know about the party I go shopping for a new dress. I don't really have a dress since the spell turn me into a male. I arrive at the shop I always buy a dress before. Then I saw a white with black color dress.. it's so beuatiful.

“I take that dress!” I said to the woman who work there as my eyes glow red as her glow purple and bow to me. “Yes, Lady Tetsuya.” She take the dress. I go to the counter and wait for the dress. “Lady Tetsuya…”

I look to my right and see.. “Oh, Tomoe..” I walk to him. “What are you doing in a place like this? Shouldn’t you be in the shrine with the new land god?” I smirk. “Or should I say.. human girl?” he frown.

“No need to remind me, you demon.” I chuckle at his annoyance. “Poor yokai..” he sigh “Tomoe!!! Why did you leave us like that?!!” a human girl running in and panting like a dog make Tomoe sighing again. “Is she?” I raise eyebrows at her choice of clothes. He nodded.

“She seriously needed some ofthe clothes from here, Tomoe.” I shake my head, disapproval at her fashion sense. “Hey!!” Her check are red in embarrassing. Tomoe whack her head. “Show some respect..” I chuckle.
“Who thought a higher yokai fox like you respect me?” then a red hair guy walked in. Eh? This smell.. “Oh? Tengu-chan?” his face went red.
“Don’t call me that!!” he shout at me. “Hai~ Kurama-chan~” he gone even more red than before.. hihihi~

The girl now has a question mark on her head. Clueless one, I see~ “Ne~ are you going to attending to the ball today too~? Tomoe nod. “Yes, that’s why we come straight here after the flight.” I humming.

“Then, you didn’t got any hotel yet..” Tomoe narrow eyes. “What are you trying to implied here.” Kurama just stay silent, didn’t say any smart remark because he knew he can’t win. “Nothing~ just thought about you should stay at Ciel because most hotels are full at this moment.”

Kuroko Betrayed (Knb x Durarara)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें