Chapter 6

Thank you all for waiting

Izaya pov

“Trancy.. this place too crowds.” A voice of young master, or should I call him Ciel from now, as he walk to us with Sebastian behind him. If you wonder why did I call by his name now. Well, it was because in underworld rank, we are higher than him.

“Aww!! Don’t be like that Ciel!!” “My apologized… I can’t stop his highness from adding more guest than as planned.”

Claude Nii-san appear in front of us out of nowhere, pushing his glasses. “Shinny~” I say flinch as voice purring next to my ear with a pair of arms wrapping around my neck. “I miss you so much~”

Tetsu was giggling along with Alois who was laughing while Ciel and Nii-san has a disgusting look and Claude Nii-san was calming himself from showing his disturbing look, I sighed. “Grell… how many time do I have to tell you..? he chuckle.

Narrowed my eyes as I saw Levi was smirking but it vanished after Itachi said five words. “His shoes dirtying the floor..” most everyone in the hall went silent when heard the famous word and seeing Levi who was looking down to the floor.

Levi eyes twitching make everyone go nervous and move away, make one path to an open window. At the perfect time, I dodging the coming attacks that went straight to Grell who behind me by Levi, the Vampire King.
Because the kicks, Grell fly away and out the window. “He looks like a red paper airplane…” a comment from Tetsu make everyone laughing but she herself was clueless.

As a King and Queen, no one dares to do anything to us. Even someone who knew and closer to us.. but it also something dangerous for them to be near us.. Friend or not friend.

Kuroko pov

~Three day after the ball~

We're going to hell to met our father and suddenly there's a lot of unfamiliar creture attack us. Then Iza-nii attack them so I just watch the show.

A laugh echoing into my ears. “Is everything alright?” Sebastian Nii-san ask. I look around. “Die!!” a screams of pain on every place. “Yes..” blood splashing everywhere. “Are you sure? I heard Izaya shouting.”

Tainting the cold ground with unholy liquor. “Kill them.. Kill them..” Iza-nii shout again. “Yes, Nii-san.. Iza-nii and me are cleaning a few little cockroaches around here.” Many unfamiliar creature appeared, surrounding us. “Aa.. no wonder he was shouting like a maniac.”

“Hahahaaha!!! I can’t believe it was this fun than our last time!!” a red flame got throwing everywhere, aiming for those creature. “Yes.. he really enjoying this…” I giggle.

“Music~ music~ Like a music to my ears~” I titl my head when a creature sneak up on Iza-nii but got punch.
“Hm.. I can heard everything very clear from here.” I can say that Nii-san was nodding his head. “Anyway, I want to tell that everything gonna be okay. So, don’t worry, alright?”
I sigh as I dodge the body that get thrown at me. “Thank you, Nii-san.. we owe you again.” He chuckle. “No need to thanked me, my little kitten.. I will do everything for you two.” I unconsciously smile. “Sebatian!!” I heard a shout from under side of the call then a sigh.

“I need to go, my kitten.. and tell father, I don’t know when I will be back.. and take care you two..” I just giggle as a respond before I put my phone away and look at shinra-nii with amused look on my face.

A few creature got burn by his black hell flame which his favorite attacks to burn them to ash until there’s nothing left. I shook head as he was laughing evelly. “Poor guy.. ain’t I right?”  I look behind me in any moments flashing in their eyes.

They’re growling angrily but still not moving. Before I can do any movement. “Die!!!!” Iza-nii kick them using flame. I blink and frown. “That’s my prey..”

He look at me, smirk. “You’re too slow. I already finish most of them.” I pout. “My bloody creatures..” he sweat drop. “You can have mine next time.” He pat my head. “So stop pouting..”  Uh-hu… I look up at him and walk away.

“My precious bloody creatures…” I whisper to myself as I make my way to the building that place up the creepy mountain. “H-hey!!!” leaving Iza-nii behind. We are in under realm. Those creature that attacked us earlier are soldier from other realm.
The enemies army of our father. Ignore the call from behind and continue walking until I was at the front door, I push it openand slam close. That’s what you get when stealing my prey.. a face slapping by the door. A chuckling echoing the room.

“I see you both are back..” a smell of something tasty to my sensitive nose. I follow the smell and it was behind a big door. I open the door and relevant a big dinning room. A few food was serves on the long table.

I unconsciously lick my lips when look at the food. But.. there’s a male looking human sit on a chair that on the edge of table. He has not so long brown hair and a red at the end as his eyes glowing gold. A dragon tattoo on his left arms but..

“What the hell?!” Iza-nii shouted from behind me while I was facepalming. “Father… where is your shirt…?” I ask as both me and shinra walk to him at sit side to side of him. “it’s so hot today, Tetsuya.. so, I left it in my room.”