Chapter 5

Kuroko POV

*Time Skip*

We’re back to the manor and went to Ciel office. “Young master Ciel..” Both Tomoe and Kurama bow. Ciel nod and look at the girl. “Who is that girl?” tomoe sigh. “She is a new land god, Nanami Momozono.” I blink and snicker.

Momotaro~ Izaya flinch. Eip!! I forgot about our telepathy. Izaya mouthing me a word of an idiot make me grin. “Hm.. Tet tell me that you need a place to stay, am I right?”

The girl didn’t say anything and just have an awe look on her face. She that face for quiet a while now… “Does her cheeks ever fell hurt?” I whisper to Nii-san and he narrow eyes. Kurama sweat drop while Tomoe facepalm.

“Apologize for her behaviour, young master.. but yes, we need a place to stay just for today and tomorrow.” Ciel nod. “Permission granted. Tet, take them to their room.” I went serious and bow. “Yes, young master.” This make three of them smirk.

I look at the tree guests. “Please follow me..” I walked out the door with their trailing behind me as I went to an empty guest room. “The girl will have this room. Left to it is Kurama room and the right is Tomoe.” I point two other room.

“If you heard any sounds like crashing plates, yelling and bombing. Ignore them. our servant are clumsy.” I bow. “Have a good rest.” Ignore their sweat drop look as I walk away.

3RD pov

They are now was in a ride to Trancy’s manor with two carriages. On the first carriage, Sebastian was the on who handle the front with Ciel, Izaya, Tetsuya in it while on the second carriage, Tomoe was the one who handle the front with Nanami and Kurama in it.

Izaya look out the window and see carriages. Her eyes filled with joy when he recognized some of them belong to who and who. “I can’t bealive he invite them too..” she mumble.

“Hm?” Ciel look at her, question. “Nothing.. it’s just.. levi is here too.” Ciel eyes widen. “What? That clean-Freak is here too?” he shiver. “Just pray his manor are clean or he will get another lectures from him.” She giggles and look out the window again.

“Oh? Itachi also come? What a shock..” The carriage stop and they get down from it. The triple demons appear and take both of the carriages away. Sebastian stay with Ciel since he need to follow and serve for him.
Tetsuya with smile while Izaya with a smirk on his face went inside together. Nanami was nervous while Kurama and Tomoe was hesitant to went in or not. This is not a normal ball.

It’s for un-human creations. Demon, angel, fallen angel, vampire, yokai, tengu etc will come to attend. “Arrival of Kurama Shinjirou.” Kurama walk down with a smirk.

All the guest look at him in awe, mainly girls and womans. “Arrival of Tomoe, with his guest, Nanami Momozono.” Everyone now whispering about a human being a god and where is Mikage. That news really make a chaos.

“Stay close if you didn’t want to get bite from vampire, Nanami.” Tomoe glare make Nanami nod and gulp. Her have a look of regret of making decision to follow Tomoe. They walk down then Ciel and Sebastian went next to the announced.

“Arrival from Phantomhive’s manor, Ciel Phantomhive, and Sebastian Michael, the Crow King.” A gasp from every attendance. Ciel look annoying at the noise as Sebastian give a fake smile at them. “Our important guest, the twins.” Everyone eyes widen hearing the ‘twins’ words.

They pay more attention on the announcement. “Izaya Orihara and Tetsuya Kuroko. The King and Queen.” The walk down as everyone cheer. “My Queen!! It’s good to see you again!!” “That’s King!! He finally come back!!”

“Welcome back, King and Queen!!” “How’s your day, my Queen?” they got bombing with a lot of question from every kind of creations in human disguise. “Suya!!! Izaya!!!” Izaya suddenly caught a flying kid. “Alois.. there’s no need to jump on us..”
No really a kid actualy.. Everyone laugh while he pout make Tetsuya Smile. “Hello, Alois.. you still look lovely as before..” Alois grab her hand and give a kiss on it. “Why, thank you my princess~” Tetsuya giggle, didn’t notices a hard stare from everyone.
“What a sly fox..” Izaya mutter, Alois smirk at him and look at me. “You know.. I have wonder why you serve Ciel when he was the one who should been serve for you?” Tetsuya playfully smirk at the demon boy.

“Say the one who act friendly more that the one who should be serving for Izaya.” He pout. “I’m hurt..” Alois say as he place his hand on where his heart at. “Brat.” A voice say, they turn around and see two serious looking face.

“Ah, Levi!! Itachi!!” a frown on Levi face. “Your place look like shit..” this make Izaya smirk and Tetsuya giggles but Alois pout. “No, it’s not!! It just you a clean freak!!” Levi glare at Alois make Itachi shake his head and sigh. “Idiots..” He say.