binding spell

izuku was pluaged by a demon, a very annoying and perverted one. he had found that a spray bottle worked well but when he couldnt find it anymore he decided to ask his towns resident demon expert. he met up with his old high school pal tokoyami and told him about how he had been promised to a demon when he was younger and now he had a problem. tokoyami hummed and suggested a binding spell, it would bassically make y/c have to obey him. izuku nodded and headed home to his 'demon hubby'. "i'm back, you better not have messed up my house" he said as he walked in and yawned. he glanced around to see y/c pinning down a beat up demon and he went upstairs deciding to ignore it this time. "clean up your mess" he said and rolled his eyes. "i need a shower" he muttered and hopped in the shower. he had everything he needed, now all he needed was the main problem, the demon y/c. he knew y/c couldnt resist izuku in the shower, that was one of his favorite places to perv on izuku. he smirked as he saw y/c's shadow and began to chant the spell under his breath. once he was done he smirked softly and jumped feeling arms wrap around him from behind. "h-hey, what did i say about being that while i'm in the shower!" he scolded "i could slip and get hurt, stop perving on me in the shower y/c" he said and waited to see if it would work.