abuse

trigger warning

abuse

cheating

omega verse

omega izuku

alpha y/c

modern au

(what izuku is wearing)

y/c was r/c's boss, izuku was r/c's mate. although he didnt like it much. r/c was abusive towards izuku and would cheat on him often.  izuku always did his best to try and be the best possible mate and take care of r/c. he was almost the ideal mate, small, submissive, cute, loving, cuddly, needy, and rather dependant on his alpha. usually when someone had an omega mate they would treat said omega nicly. omegas were actually quite rare, they only made up 10 percent of the population and not to mention that with omega traiders that made it harder to get an omega on your own. y/c had actually been looking for mate of his own, he had been wanting one for a while. when y/c had a party for his birthday y/c had invited multiple people from his work, r/c being one of them. r/c and izuku walked into the party and izuku caught y/c's eye. he hummed softly and walked over to them, izuku was pretty much clinging onto r/c and seemed almost scared to be here. izuku hated social things, he would always get hit if he did something did something wrong. r/c glanced down at izuku and smirked, he loved seeing that terrified look on izuku's face. he grabbed izuku's arm "don't look so scared, we wouldn't want anyone being suspicious now would we, omega" he said and izuku nodded and flinched when r/c's grip tightened. "a-alpha your hurting me" he whispered and was releaved when r/c let go of him. izuku squeaked in shock at seeing y/c in front of them and hid behind r/c. "ahh, y/c it's been a while my friend" r/c said and shook his hand. "zuzu, no need to be afraid. y/c doesnt bite" he said and urged izuku to come out from behind him. izuku nodded and moved out, "he-hel-hello" he stuttered out and looked down. r/c picked izuku's head up and pecked his lips, to anyone else it probably would have seemed romantic but izuku knew the real meaning. 'mess this up and i'll lock you in your room for a month' izuku pecked r/c's cheek and held his hand. he listened to y/c and r/c talk about business and watched the other couples dance. it was pretty clear to any one with eyes that izuku wanted to dance as well.