accidental kidnapping

This is not a shipping chapter. No way is this a shipping chapter. Just a 20 or 30 something mafia boss who kiddnapped izuku without actually realizing he kidnapped izuku until he found izuku wandering around in his house.))

4 year old deku
Mafia boss y/c

Izuku had somehow wound up in the back of a car. How he got here he had no clue but he decided to stay hidden, which was pretty good for the tiny 4 year old to do. He looked around the car and hugged his stuffie tightly. Izuku heard y/c talking about someone being a rat and wrinkled his nose, he didn't like rats, they looked scary. Well except for remy from ratatouille. He was cute, and blue! Izuku began to fall asleep and eventually did. Y/c pulled into his garage and grabbed his stuff out of the back, jot even noticing izuku cause he was distracted by other things. Izuku woke up after a few hours of sleeping and whined. He rubbed his eyws and looked around, completely forgetting where he was. Izuku got out of the car and walked off, making his way into the house, a bit scared of the unfamiliar place. He kinda just wanderer around, completely lost. Although after a bit izuku ran right into a pair of legs, izuku fell back on his but and teared up a bit, looking up at y/c and starting to cry. He backed away and huffed his stuffie tightly. Y/c looked at izuku in pure shock and surprise. How this kid got here he had no clue, maybe he was just the son of one of his men, or maybe a maid? But then again he had done an extensive background check on everyone, and he doesn't recall seeing anyone of them having a son that looks like the crying boy infromt of him.

Y/c....?