i'm just bored

All for one just looked at the number one hero as he held his son. "Yes I'm a father, now if you don't mind i would like to spend some time with my son. Who i haven't seen sense he was born because I've been...busy. today I'm not a villain I'm just a father with his son, got it" he said and held izuku in his arms. Izuku sucked on his pacifier and looked at the deflated all might. He got a little scared of him and started crying. Hisashi glared at all might then immediately started to comfort his son. "Aww it's ok izuku, the scary man was just leaving, come now don't cry." He said and reached into his bag getting out an all might plushie. "See look all might is here to keep you safe" he said and izuku took the plushie hugging it and layed on his dad's chest calming down. Hisashi smiled a little and pulled the hood of his onsie over izuku's head. "I may hate you, but my son loves you. That's the only reason you aren't dead yet. If i kill you my boy will be heartbroken. So be great full" he said coldly ans walked past him. "I would suggest keeping you mouth shut about all of this, i don't need my family in danger. I'm trying to keep them out of trouble got it mr number one"