flower shop boy

flower shop owner izuku

mafia boss y/c

izuku didn't know what he had gotten himself into this time. he barely knew or comprehended how he, a boy who ran a flowershop, had mamnged to get a date with one of the most powerful and dangerous men in the city. so here he was in a nice dress, heels, and makeup about to go on a date with a mafia boss to a freaking gala. izuku was less the thrilled, no he was riddled with anxiety and the fancy gifts kinda made it worse. the dress fit perfectly, it hugged his curves likr it was designed and made for izuku, which was shocking with how he had only met y/c the other day. business was slow this month so he didn't have enough to pay for the protection fee however y/c wasn't one to kill just for money, so he gave izuku three options, one he could pay the money with next months fee, two he could go to a gala with y/c as his date and slight bait for someone he had been trying to catch, or three he could try and kill y/c. izuku being a reasonable person went with the second option. he couldn't make enough money this month so he wouldn't be able to make twice as much in the next and he wasn't dumb enough to try and kill a mafia boss. so here he was in a black dress that showed off everything but also showed barely any skin. his freckled shoulders were showing and that was about it. his cheeks a dark red as he saw y/c's car pull up. izuku watched him get out and closed all his blinds, going back to pasing. he wasn't ready, he couldn't do this, he just wanted to run his flower shop in peace, how the hell was he so stupid to accept this. he jumped and almost screamed at hearing his door bell ring. his pit bull, echo, began to bark at the door and izuku walked over to it. "echo hush, it's ok baby" he said and opened the door, he slammed it close when he saw y/c and looked at omega. "ok, i don't think i can do this. i should have just went with the third option and died trying" he said and leaned on the door. flinching when y/c knocked and called out to izuku. "izuku, i know your there, come on we're gonna be late!" izuku took a deep breath and opened the door again, looking t y/c and giving a nervous smile. "sorry...i got nervous" he said and gulped, clearly pretty scared.

y/c.....?