queen

So i made the mistake of listening to this song at like midnight last night so now we jave this cause I have zero impulse control and started this last night and i knyend to finish it))

Prince izuku
Fantasy au
Magic au

izuku was currently at an event where he would pick his next 'lover' however he knew no one here wanted him for him

izuku was currently at an event where he would pick his next 'lover' however he knew no one here wanted him for him. They only wanted his body or his money. And so he began the tests, asking questions about himself. Playing 'games' of chase or tag or hide and seekm qnd one person always seemed to catch himm although he never got to see his face, and that was the point. All the people had to wear masks. Days had passed and izuku had it down to ten people. So here izuku sat on his throne and looking at the two who were standing qt the base of his throne. He rsted his chin on his hand and hummed softly. "Now lets set some rules, if you don't them then leave" he said and smirked seeing some get scared or nervous.

*insert song above cause i dont ewnna type out the lyrics*

By the time izuku had explained his  'rules' half of them had left. He had a small reputation for being fiesty and a brat. And despite being 'small and cute' he coukd kick someone's ass. He looked over the boys infront of him and crossed his legs. Then one bowed and looked up at izuku. "Yes your majesty" he said and izuku smiled softly. "This one, i choose this one" he said and looked at y/c. "Remove your mask please, i want to see your face" he said.

Y/c?....

(Ps y/c is the one who bowed and who izuku picked as his lover)