give me your love

Yandere y/c
Quirk accident
Quirkless izuku
Support course izuku

Y/c was in an accident with a villian, the quirk made them into a yandere, they would fall madly inlove with the first person they made eye contact with. And thwt person just so happened to be izuku. The Support course boy was watching thr fighr go down and got worried when he saw y/c get hit. And once the fight was over he ran to make sure he was ok. They had interacted a few times before so they somewhat knew eachother, plus izuku had been the one to provide a few tweeks to his old costume. Izuku looked at y/c and called out to him, y/c looking over at izuku and making eye contact. He immediately fell for the boy and went over to him. Izuku smiled at y/c seeing he was ok but squeaked as he was grabbed by his collar and y/c pulled him close. "My sweet~ guve me your love, give me your love. More oh more oh~ give me your love" he said and held izuku close, grabbinv his face and pullinv him into a kiss. Izuku's eyes widened and he saw the paparazzi taking a few pictures of them. Izuku panicked and kneed y/c in the balls, shiving him awag and backing away. "What the hell?! Y/c why did you do thay? We barely even know eachother!" He yelled in shock and covered his mouth.

Y/c?...
(Ok so y/c can basically be just a love struck puppy that is possessive and protective over izuku while under quirk or they could just be full blown yandere, kid napping, forcing, all that shebang. Up to you))