adoption

(NOT A SHIP!!!!!)

kid deku

adult y/c

(y/c is like early 30's late 20s)

izuku was an orphan, he had lost his parents in a house fire, he also had a very dangerous quirk. he could cause other people intense pain if he wanted to. there was a protocall for kids like that, kids ho had dangerous and villain like quirks. they were to be locked in a different room then the other kids and they ould stay in there, every hour, of every day, of every week. except hen someone came to adopt a kid, that one day they were let out. of course they didn't look as 'good' as the other kids and tended to just stay in a corner and not talk to anyone. they would each do their own thing and avoid people as much as possible. izuku was reading a book on heros and didn't see y/c come over to them. he glanced up and tilted his head at seeing him and moved away. "don't you wanna go see the other kids? no one ants to adopt us cause we're villains" he said and then went right back to reading. that made y/c slightly confused, izuku as the only kid who was avoiding the other people, no who the other people were avoiding. there were a few couples in here already looking and playing with some other kids. yet izuku acted like he was surrounded by other kids who weren't gonna get adopted. y/c shook it off and went to play with some other kids, after a bit he asked the lady about izuku and she shook her head. "no, he's already back in his room. maybe come back next month" she said and then started to tell him about a different kid who he could adopt. y/c rolled his eyes and left, he paused and looked at the building, seeing izuku look at him from his window. he waved at him and then dissapered. "strange kid" y/c muttered and left. izuku sat there and looked at the hero plushie he had, he hugged it close and tilted his head at how similar he and y/c looked. "hey guys, he looks like that man who came over to us today, do you think he's a hero?" he asked and looked at the other kids, he got no response and nodded, izuku however as all alone in his room. the others were all gone, they had been adopted, taken away, ran away or died. now it was just izuku in there, but he still talked with the others in his imagination. 

\\1 month later//

y/c?...