broken wings

Izuku waz ths prince of angels

Izuku waz ths prince of angels. He loved being the prince, well that was until he realized what was really hapoening in heaven. It wasn't all that it was chalked up to be. Izuku was constantly making public appearances, and busy learning how to be a proper angel. Izuku didn't like that much, so one day he decided to be a bit rebellious, he left, and he was away for months. When izuku came bavk he was stipped of everything. He had sinned while he was away. Izuku grit his teeth and cried when they broke his wings, pulling out feathers, breaking bones, shattering his halo. He was thrown out of heaven. Izuku had walked earth for hundreds of years, trying to find a way back. Izuku flinched feeling y/c behind him, "well hello there little angel~" he cooed and izuku smacked his hand away when he tried to touch his wings, which he had hidden under his cloak. "Leave me alone y/c." He said and sighed. "Tch, of course you say that. You little angels with your holyer then thou attitudes, but don't you remember. That beautiful time we had together those few months" y/c said and smirked, noticing izuku stiffin and he laughed. "Aww, you so cute zuzu" y/c cooed and grabbed his face, forcing izuku to look at him. "I said leave me alone, i don't want anything to do with a pathetic sinner like you" he said and shoved his hand away, getting up and walking away. Y/c frowned and looked at the cloak, then it clicked. Izuku should have been in heaven, and he wouldn't hide his wings. Not only that but he should have a halo, a big beautiful glowing halo, and...he shouldn't be walking, he would have flown off. "They broke your wings" y/c said and izuku froze. "So what? It's not like you actually care. Congrats, you got what you wanted, i lost everything, i have nothing, but i won't be yours. I'm not a fallen yet. Just...a little impure, but if i can just cleanse myself, i get everything back. Then i won't....i won't have to deal with you coming around every few hundred years..." he said izuku seemed almost obsessed with it.

Y/c....?