Chapter 29:

Harry's POV:

"Congratulations baby." I whisper to my gorgeous girlfriend as we stumble into our flat together. "Congratulation Harry." She giggles back as she trips over her feet. We stopped in at one of her friends parties after graduation and she had a few drinks and it was showing, much to my amusement. It was weird being at a party, but we didn't stay very long so I don't think I got the full experience, but that's ok. It was just nice to go to at least one in my life. "You're so pretty Harry." She laughs as I hold onto her waist tightly, guiding her and supporting her to our bed.

"Thank you. You are too." I giggle at her sweet words and wandering hands. I've never seen her drunk before, mostly because she hates to drink, but I think she is so adorable, funny and affectionate like this. Once we reach our room I help her onto our bed and out of her heels, gown and cap. She looked so mature today when she walked across the stage. I'd never felt more proud to be her boyfriend. Except for when I crossed the stage and she screamed louder than anyone else, that was a great moment too. She's too good for me. Today was the only day in my 12 years of schooling when my class mates actually treated me decent. I suppose it's because they all figured it would be the last time that they'd ever see me again. but I didn't care it was nice to actually be treated decently by my peers for once in my life.

"Come here cutie." She drunkenly sings out as she pulls my tie close to her, dragging me with it. "Babe, I think you should get some sleep, it's been a long day." I whisper gently to her before kissing her forehead. "Cuddle me." She pouts like a child, making my heart melt. As soon as I undress I slip into bed with her and pull her close to me, holding her next to my side. She must be so uncomfortable in that dress, but I don't feel right about undressing her, although she's undressed in front of me at least 200 times. "Honey. Do you want to-" I begin but am cut off by her soft snores. I grin as I tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear before placing a kiss there. "Goodnight baby." I whisper to her before leaving a few kisses onto her face and drifting off to sleep too.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This was the shortest chapter ever! I'm sorry but it was just a filler and I wanted to make a quick chapter to let you all know that this story is absolutely not over!! It's nearing the end, but we're not there quite yet. I promise you'll know when it's over! :D

Thank you for reading! Vote and comment if you want to! :)

-Jena xoxo