Chapter 16:

Harry's POV:

        My eyes fluttered open as the morning sun shined into the room, hitting my eyes perfectly. I groaned in disappointment to waking up. I hate being conscious. Sleep is my only way out. Yesterday's memories came flooding back to me and that's when I realized that there was a girl asleep on my chest. She looked so peaceful, like an angel. I smile at how sweet she looks in our bed. I'm so lucky that I'm in this situation. She slowly starts to wiggle around and soon her beautiful eyes are awake and staring right back at me. I genuinely smile at the girl that I have been invisible to for years as she yawns and cuddles her body back into mine. "Good morning." I whisper with an uncontrollable smile on my face. "Good morning, Harry." She replies with a smile. My smile soon turns to a frown and I quickly jump out of the bed making her fall onto the mattress. "What's wrong?" She asks me, sitting up.

            "Nothing!" I shout as I run to the bathroom with my hands trying to cover my boner. This is so embarrassing! I can hear her giggles fill the room as I finally make it to the bathroom and securely shut the door behind me. This is terrible! Now, she knows. I couldn't hide it. Fuck, what is wrong with me? l wasn't able to hide it from her and now she knows. This is so embarrassing and horrible. Her light knocks on the door fill my ears. "Harry, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. It's natural, it happens to every guy. But, we need to get ready for school, if we are going to be on time. I know how much you love to be late, but that's not really my thing." Her sweet voice whispers through the door. I smile at her making me feel better. She's so great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           Her girly car pulled into the school parking lot and quickly found her usual parking spot before parking into it and shutting off the engine. My nerves were getting the best of me, and I really didn't want to get out of the car. Everyone, and I mean everyone was staring at her car. They were just staring at us and I know they were wondering why in the hell she would give me the time of day. This is so embarrassing. As if I didn't get harassed enough, I just knew that it was going to be so much worst today. Of course, she's worth it. I just wish we lived in a world where this is something I wouldn't have to deal with. That everyone excepted one another. She noticed my hesitation and quickly grabbed my hand in hers. "Everything will be fine." She emphasized each word. I never believed that. "t's going to be okay.", "Everything works itself out.", "You'll be fine, I promise." I never believed any of those lies and none like them too, yet I couldn't help but believe it when it was her sincere voice that said it. I just felt like nothing bad was going to happen, because she woulnd't let it. After a little negotiating I finally agreed to get out of the car. 

            I slowly stepped out and made my way around it to find her. I needed her. I've been dealing with this shit alone for years, but now that I know what it's like to have her by my side, I don't want to face anything any other way. Her tiny hand silently intertwines our fingers, and I can't help the delighted and slightly cocky smile that fell onto my face. I still don't know what we are, but that's alright. She's with me right now, and I don't care for a label in this moment. I confidently pulled on her hand so her body was a little closer to mine, before leaning down and placing a kiss to her forehead. I don't know where this confidence was coming from, but I was glad I had it because she seemed very pleased with my actions. She turned towards me and stood on her tip toes. I was prepared for a soft kiss but didn't receive one when out of no where a loud voice shouted at me, knocking us both out of our little moment.

"Ey Styles! What do you think you're doing with my girl?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey! Thank you for reading if you did! I hope you are liking the story and liked this chapter! Vote and Comment if you want to! Also, I'm kind of lost with this story, I don't know what to write next and I'm running out of ideas so if you have any suggestions please put them in the comments. :)

-Jena xoxo