Chapter 7:

Harry's POV:

         Is that too dark? Yeah, I definitely shaded that too dark... darn. Now, I'm going to have to shade everything else a little bit darker. Ugh, this sucks. Way to go, Harry. "Ugh, Harry I had the worst morning." A sweet voice breaks me out of my thoughts. I look up from my sketch and meet the eyes of the most beautiful girl in school. I smile at her, I forgot for a minute that this was art class and she sits right next to me... I got lost in the drawing again. I frown, once I remember what she just said. "O-Oh. I'm sorry... Why di-did your morning... suck?" I say.

          "Well, Bruce found out about my piercing, and he's pissed." She speaks with anger clear in her voice. I ignore the thought in my head telling me how he found out about it... or found it himself. "I'm so sorry. You can blame it all on me." I whisper. I hate that her evil boyfriend is mad at her for something that I did. "It's no big deal, he'll get over it." She reassures me. I can't help but think that he gets mad at her alot. If I was lucky enough to be in his position, I would never get mad at her... never. Art class ends and it feels like it ended too quickly. We spent the whole class working on her panda. It's due tomorrow and I don't want her to get a poor grade on it. I turned in this assignment weeks ago anyway.

           She invites me to go to lunch with her again, and although I desperately want to stay in the art room, I fight my anxiety and go into the lunch room with her. Once we get in there she finds us a table that no one else is seated at and we start a conversation right away. She is good at distracting me from all of the eyes that I know are staring right at me. After minutes of laughing, we are rudely interrupted by Bruce.

          "Oh, I see so first you go and put a whole through your body just like this freak and now you are going to make it worst and sit with him at lunch instead of your boyfriend?" Bruce speaks to her in disgust. I don't care that he called me a freak, I get called things like that all of the time, but man, I can't stand the way he is talking to the girl he is lucky enough to call his. I look over to her and her face shows pure anger, but the sweet girl just glares at Bruce and keeps her mouth shut. I know that she wants to defend herself and scream at him and the only reason she isn't is because she doesn't want to make a scene but I am so thankful that she isn't.

         However, Bruce seems to love the attention. With every word he shouts louder than the last. He wants all eyes on the three of us. What kind of man embarrasses his girlfriend like this? "That is it! I'm done. Pick! This outcast or me? I'm done with your behavior. Pick!" Bruce shouts in her face, and I suddenly have the urge to punch him in the face... which is strange because I have never felt that feeling before. I have never wanted to harm anyone before, no matter what they were doing to me... but I guess when it has to do with her I feel a little different about everything.

         Her red face suddenly goes back to its normal color once he screams those words at her, she almost seems... relieved. "Harry." She says without breaking eye contact with Bruce. Bruce stumbles back like he just took a punch and he kind of did just not to his body but to his ego. "W-What?" Bruce asks and for the first time, in the ten years that I have known Bruce he looks scared and nervous. "I. Pick. Harry." She speaks calmly. I am not even going to lie, I thought she would pick her jerk of a boyfriend and I was preparing myself for ultimate embarrassment. I can't help but smile. I try and hide it but HA! Who am I kidding? I am so damn happy right now. Bruce's worried face suddenly changes to anger and he now looks like he is going to either kill me or her.

         "Think about what you are doing." Bruce says through his clenched teeth, I wouldn't of even been able to hear him, if he wasn't standing so close. She just smiles at him as if the two have their own little language and he knows exactly what she is saying by that one gesture. He screams loudly and it echos through the room. If everyone wasn't already staring they are now. "We are over! We are so over. You know, I never even wanted you anyway." Bruce screams at her before running out of the lunch room. You could tell he didn't mean any of it. He looked like he was just trying to hurt her and failed. He wanted her. I know it because, well, everyone wants her, even Bruce.

             I look over to her to make sure she is ok and you know not crying or anything, and she doesn't even look fazed. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I ask her. She smiles at me and nods her head excessively. "I'm not even sad, it's over." She laughs. "I'm actually relieved. I'm just sad it ever started." She smiles at me. She seems... happy, truly happy. Happier than I have ever seen her before, and I believe her because yeah, Bruce is a jerk. I smile at her and try to make her laugh for the rest of lunch, I succeed.

 -------------------------------

               It's finally the end of the day, and the best part is that it's Thursday. I realize it isn't Friday but tomorrow is and that makes me feel a little better after this long and exhausting day. I was leaving the school building, starting on my route home when a small body suddenly appeared next to me. I stop walking and look down, it's her. I smile but not really... she knows that I have to go. She sighs. "Please tell me what it is." She whispers to me. I sigh too and look all around us. My mind is racing and I can't help but think about how she has been waiting for this and she has been so patient. Why not? If she ends up leaving, I won't be surprised, everyone leaves. "Ok." I whisper.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello! Thank you for reading if you did! I hope you are liking the story and this chapter! Please let me know what you think in the comments! Vote if you like it! Last chance to predict what you think is going on with Harry! All will be revealed in the next chapter!  Please leave a comment with your prediction if you have one. :)

-Jena xoxo