Chapter 32:

It's finally here....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV:

"H-Harry." She stutters out as she eyes me with a blush on her cheeks. She looks confused, but I know that she wants this as much as I do. "Yeah baby." My voice sounds deeper than ever as I inch closer towards her. "You're-" She cuts her self off as she doesn't know what to say. "Do you want to do this?" I ask her, while looking her dead in the eyes. "Yes. Do you?" She bites her lip and avoids my eyes out of nervousness. "Absolutely." I nod my head furiously, making her giggle and now I don't know what to do.

We both said that we wanted it, so now what? Do we undress? Do we kiss? As I stand there in front of her with a wince on my face, she notices my lack of knowledge on this subject. She takes my hands in hers and places them on her hips, then let's go and places hers to my chest. I give her a shy smile and she gives me a bright, confident one as she leans into me and places a hot kiss to my lips. My lips and tongue move against hers as she slowly walks us to the edge of our bed, our bodies never detaching from each other, and it starts to feel natural as she tumbles back onto the bed and I follow, hovering over her.

She breaks our heavy kiss and crawls backwards on the bed so that her head rests on a stack of pillows and I follow her, crawling towards her. I rest between her legs as I lean down to continue our kiss, my hands rest on the pillows on either side of her head. "I love you." I mumble into the kiss and a soft breath leaves her mouth.

My lips leave hers and find the soft, sweet skin of her neck. I kiss at the sensitive skin as she arches her back, pushing her chest against mine. My lips open and I start to softly suck the skin of my sweet girl. She moans and moves her hands to my hair as she writhes under me. I surprise her and myself as I detach my lips from her skin and sit up to take off my shirt in one quick motion. She gapes at the sight before gulping and watching me as I watch her. Shaky breaths leave our mouths as I discard my shirt and lean back down to reattach our lips, moving achingly slow.

"I love you." She breathes into my mouth. Our lips make a smacking sound as I pull away from her. "I love you." I make sure she knows that I'm serious. I love her more than I ever thought was possible to love another. She smiles at me and takes my hands in hers, moving them to the hem of her shirt. I blush as I pull the fabric over her head. I've never undressed anyone before. I smile at my gorgeous girl.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper as I lean down to give her another kiss. She tangles her fingers in my hair as my hands run along the bare sides of her body. I bravely reach behind her as she arches her back off the bed and unclasp her bra, surprising myself that I got it on the very first try. I blindly pull the straps down her smooth arms as I passionately move my lips against my girlfriends. Her sweet tasting tongue sliding against my own. I throw the bra across the room and my hand hovers over her exposed chest, before she untangles her hands from my hair and places them onto my hands.

Our lips break apart and she's quick to move my hands down to her chest. She let's out a moan and my stomach tightens at the sound. Fuck, fuck, fuck. My breathing gets heavy as she moves her hands from my own and I gently squeeze her boobs in my hands. I've never felt anything so soft. I watch her chest heave up and down in fascination. It's the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen and I realize that I'll be having many firsts tonight. 

The feeling of lips on my neck break me from my staring and I notice that she's leaned up to place soft kisses to my neck. "Kiss me." She moans against my skin and I can't help but to shiver. I move my head so that I can attach our lips, when I'm centimeters away she whispers, "No." with a smirk and I'm surprised I catch on to what she means. A shaky breath leaves my mouth as I feel my palms sweat. I duck my head down and softly take one of her pink nipples into my mouth slowly.