Chapter 5:

Harry's POV:

      We were driving to the mall... I guess. I really did not want to go, but she did and I just had to give in to those stunning eyes of hers. I guess it will be ok I mean it is a week day and it is day time, the mall will probably have anybody in it. She parked the car in the nearly empty parking lot, of the large shopping mall. I can honestly say I have lived in this town my entire life and I have been to this mall, maybe twice. 

      She surprisingly grabs my hand and runs with me inside. The feeling of her small soft hand makes me blush but I'm a man, so... obviously I try and hide it from her. We wander around for a bit, finding nothing exciting to do... at all. A couple of the stores in the mall she seemed to like, and dragged me into, but we quickly left because she didn't see anything that she wanted. I was right, there wasn't many people here... and for some reason everybody that was here seemed lost.

      We walked by a shop that definitely excited me. This time I mustered up enough courage to grab her by her hand and yank her into a shop of my interest. It was this little piercing shop. They had pictures on the wall of all different ones that they can do. I never had any of my piercings done here before. "Thinking of adding another to your collection?" She asked. Haha, isn't she funny. I had a nose ring, a lip ring, an eyebrow stud, and my tongue was pierced... my ears were untouched and so was the rest of my body, other than my face. I was trying to think if I would be interested in any other ones. But, I don't think I am. I'm quite happy with the quantity and placements of all my piercings at the moment and I actually do not think that I would like to 'add to my collection' as the comedian standing next to me would say. 

       "Nah... forget about it..." I said trailing off while slowly turning around. I looked up at the wall one last time to see if there was just one picture that I just may consider, when one caught my eye. I quickly turned back around to face the shop. "Well... maybe not for me.... but I think that one would look great on you." I said to her, pointing up at a picture of a girls pierced belly button. 

       "Ha! No." She said without humor. "Oh c'mon. Think about it. No one would see it, or know that you have it. It would look cool, and we would have something in common... piercings!" I said excitedly and very persuasively. I'm trying to convince her, I think it would be really cool if she got one, and it would kind of make me feel like... she approved of my piercings. Like she kind of... approved of me. She sighed and looked closely at the picture on the wall. "I don't know.... and I don't know about like keeping it clean... you're an expert, I'm not." She trailed off. 

       "Oh. Don't worry about that. They will teach you and tell you how often to clean it." I said. I wasn't about to pressure her into putting a hole in her body, yes, I think it would be cool if she got it. But, I would not pressure her. She was perfect the way she was... she didn't need to change at all. And, honestly for all I know... she could of already had one. Obviously, she doesn't, I can tell by the way that she is reacting to my proposition. But, I mean before that, there was no way of me knowing.

         Don't ask me why, because I don't know, but she decided on getting the piercing. She told me I couldn't tell anyone, that it would be our secret and I was more than fine with having a secret with her and being the only one who knows about her secret belly button piercing. I held her hand while they stuck the needle through, and she cussed... alot, which I have never heard her do before. Once they were done, and put in the plain silver stud, that she let me pick out. She payed and we left. She limped the rest of the way.... I don't have a clue why she was limping, but she said something about the way her t shirt rubbed against her newly pierced belly. The ridiculous way that she was walking somehow made it more comfortable for her. 

          We were heading for the door, when I spotted a art supply store in a corner of the mall, near the exit we were heading towards. I asked her if I could just grab a few things in the store before we left the mall and she said yes. When we went in, it was like my very own heaven. I went crazy, I bought things that I was almost out of, I bought things that I wasn't almost out of. I mean I just went crazy, I loved it in there and, yeah, I bought more than what was necessary. But, I know that I will use all of it and I won't need to buy anything else for awhile. I was saving all the money that I spent in the art store today for my next tattoo, but I don't mind spending it on this. 

          She finally managed to drag me out of the store, and into her car. I put all of my purchases into the back seat of her car. She drove to the local park, which I thought was weird because it's the beginning of winter and we are no doubt going to freeze to death. Especially me, because I don't own a winter coat. We got out of her car and headed towards the swing set, she led the way. We swung for a bit, and I don't know about her but my bum and hands are fffrrreezziiinnnggg.

           She got up and stood in front of my swing. "Harry?" She says. I hum as a response. "Would you... draw me... again?" She asks. I can't believe she is asking me to draw her... and yeah as creepy as it sounds this would be the first time I would be drawing her and she knew about it. I think that would be different, that she would look more posed and it wouldn't come out as well and then she would hate it. Then she would hate me. But, I truly did not want to let her down. "Uh... yeah, ok." I said hesitantly. I went back to her car to get the supplies I would need. 

        When I got back to her she led me to a tree that was in the center of the park and she sat down under it, tugging me down with her. I sat cross legged on the dead frozen grass. She leaned against the tree as she sat with her legs tucked up to her chest and her arms wrapped securely around them. I began drawing without saying a word. I sketched her body and face, I made sure to draw how she had one of her legs laying in an awkward position. I knew that it was so that her new piercing didn't get irritated but whoever saw the picture didn't. I went into a lot of detail on her face making sure to do her eyes and cheek bones justice. By the time I ended the drawing her position had changed. I knew that she was tired of sitting in one spot for... hours? I don't know, I always loose track of time when I draw it's like I'm in my own little world. "D-Done." I stutter.

         Her cute face brightens up and displays the biggest smile I have ever seen her wear. "Great! Let me see!" She yells while trying to grab the sketch pad from my fists. I guess I was a little insecure she wouldn't like it. I mean her opinion seems to be the only one that matters to me. "Please?" She asks. I tuck the pad into my chest, and hide it with my tattooed arms. "I know I'll love it. You're the greatest artist that I have ever seen..." She says trying to convince me. I couldn't help but blush and grin at what she had to say. She makes me feel so damn girly sometimes. I held the notebook out for her to take.

          She scanned the page with her eyes the second she could. Her face was blank and she wasn't saying anything. I knew that she wouldn't like. "Uh... yeah, sorry it didn't come out that well..." I said while trying to take the notebook back from her. She hugged it into her chest just like I had a minute before. "No! Harry it's beautiful!" She yells with enthusiasm. I blush again and try to hide my smirk. I shake my head. No way does she like it. "I LOVE it!" She yells. She stared at it for awhile longer until she finally stood up. "Well, we better head back. We lost track of time while you were drawing me... It's dark outside... so better go." She said while staring down at me. I stood up and looked around. Oh gosh... it was dark out .... we did loose track of time. I'm dead. I quickly grabbed her hand and ran with her back to her car.

          Once we are inside of the metal contraption, I can't help but try and hurry her along. "I don't mean to be a pest but, I need to get to the school... like now." I said trying to sound casual as best as I can. She nods her head, while still looking confused. She actually did drive rather fast to the school to get me there as fast as possible, which I was thankful for. She pulled up to the school and I grabbed all of the art supply bags in the back seat of her car. I ran into the school and to my locker. I tried getting everything that I needed out.  After swinging my bag over my shoulder, I ran back out side and in the direction of home. I noticed her car was still parked in front of the school, but I couldn't think about that right now. I had to get home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you for reading if you did. I hope you liked this chapter and are liking the story. Please vote and comment if you would like. Also, please comment if you have a prediction of what Harry is hiding. I would love to know what you're thinking. :)

-Jena xoxo