Chapter 4:

Harry’s POV:

        Finally the day is over, it may have been the best day of my life because I mean I got to know her better and I ate lunch with somebody other than my art teacher. It still had its bad parts like when I got yelled at in Gym in front of everybody or when I thought Bruce was going to kill me at lunch. But, thank goodness it is over. I was walking out the front doors of the school to head home when I heard my voice being called from behind me. I glanced over my shoulder while walking just in case someone was actually trying to talk to me. I stopped walking once I saw her running to me at full speed while flailing her arms around in the air. I turned around to face her and in seconds she was standing in front of me. “H-Hey.” I spoke quietly. I really had to get home and I was getting worried that this conversation may end the way a few of our previous ones have.

       “Hi Harry! I was wondering if you wanted to walk home together…” She trailed off with a huge smile on her face and a twinkle in each of her stunning eyes. She looked excited and confident but I don’t know why she already knows the answer to that question. “I-I’m really sorry but uh no…” I say sincerely. Her beautiful smile doesn’t waver for even a moment it’s just as bright as when she first walked over to me. “That’s alright Harry. I figured you would say no I just wanted to ask. So when can we hang out?” She asks.

        I blushed thinking that ‘hanging out’ is what friends do but I didn’t want to scare her off so I decided not to bring that up. “Oh um I don’t know but I’ll see you tomorrow?” I ask as I start to walk backwards in the direction of my home. She nods her head and waves to me while I turn around and start running home. “Ok Harry! See you tomorrow!” She shouts.

--------------------------------------------------------       

     For the first time since the first day of school, I wasn’t late. I don’t know how I managed to not be late, but I wasn’t. I was standing at my locker yawning and brainstorming for what my first class was and what it was I needed for it. “Harry! Hi!” I hear a cute girly voice yell down the noisy hallway. I look up and she is already standing right by my locker with her books in her hands staring up at me. “Oh, Hello.” I try to say casually as if I’m not completely freaking out inside. I’m wearing yesterday’s eyeliner and I hope that it isn’t running and hope she doesn’t think I look weird.

     She giggles, “We’re having a school assembly this morning. Will you sit with me?” She asks as if she’s nervous. She pulls on the ends of her long sleeve shirt and bits her lip. That was a no brainer of course I would love to sit with her. I can’t believe that she would even want to sit with me. I normally sit alone during these kinds of things. “I would love to!” I shout truthfully, probably a little too enthusiastic. She laughs and then grabs my hand yanking me in the direction of the auditorium. I felt tingles in my hand that was held by hers. I can’t even describe how amazing that felt, her hand touching mine.

        Once we got there we took two seats in the back of the room. We sat down just as one of the history teachers began talking into a microphone. After only two minutes of listening to my boring teacher talk about rules and consequences, I was bored. “Hey, I’m so bored. You wanna sneak off?” She whispers in my ear, making me get goose bumps. I lean back over to her and whisper in her ear. “I’m normally the one to be suggesting that.” She quietly giggled. She stood up and ran out the door of the auditorium unnoticed. I copied her minutes later.

        We run down the empty halls of the school until we are in the parking lot of the school. I never would have guessed she was this kind of girl that liked to sneak off and ditch class. “C’mon I have a car.” She said leading me over to a small silver car. “If you have a car why do you ask to walk home with me?” I ask. “Because I really like spending time with you and I would like to as much as I can. I figure if you ever say yes I’ll just walk you home and then walk back to the school to get my car after.” I was shocked I couldn’t believe that she actually wanted to spend time with me that badly. “Wow, alright. Uh let’s go, I just need to be back at the school by the last bell.” She nods her head before driving out of the parking lot.

Her POV:

      Maybe it’s just me, but I just think that it is so strange that Harry has to be back at the school by the end of the school day. Maybe it’s not weird but I don’t know, I just think it is. Maybe he needs to be home at a certain time, but I would be happy to give him a ride home if he needs it. “Harry if you need a ride back to your house at anytime today, I can give you one…” I said while driving off to… I still haven’t figured out a place where Harry and I would both like yet.

       “No thank you. I don’t need a ride. I’ll be fine. I just need to get back to the school by the end of the school day.” Harry whispered while looking out the passenger seat window. There was something he wasn’t telling me…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello, please comment if you have any feedback, questions, or predictions. Vote if you like it and let me know if you would like me to continue. Thank you! :)

-Jena xoxo

P.S. Please message me if you would like to virtually fangirl over 1D Day.