Almost immediately a tsunami of challenges crashed upon Ash. Trainers started nagging him for a battle even if they know they will get crushed. Anabel sweatdropped as she watched Ash trying get out of the crowd.

"Alright move it people," a voice said.

"Cut him some slack already," said another voice.

Ash turned to see his rivals Stephan and Cameron pushing the crowd away. It took some but they managed to disperse them.

"Sup Ash," both said as they gave him a fist bump.

"It's nice to see you guys again," said Ash smiling.

"Dude its not cool that you come here and not meet up with us," Cameron said as Stephan nodded.

"Sorry about that. There was so much going on-

"It's fine man." Cameron said and then noticed the girl behind Ash.

"Who is she Ash?" he asked.

Stephan looked and smirked at Ash, "Already hitting on pretty girls eh?"

"I-it's not like that," Ash said quickly as Anabel blushed a little.

"Hey Ash over here," a voice said as he looked towards a table where his friends were sitting. Goh was calling him.

"I will see you guys later," Ash said receiving nods as he and Anabel went towads the table.

Ash greeted everyone as he took a seat and Anabel took one beside him. The gang looked at the girl.

"Oh hi Anabel," said Max recognising the Brain.

"Hi Max it's good to see you again."

"It's fancy seeing you here. Looks like you met Ash," said Brock.

"Yeah we met just a while ago," she said smiling looking at Ash.

This ticked off three certain girls in the group.

'Who is she anyway?' thought Serena.

'She seems close to Ash,' thought Dawn.

'Looks like she has a thing for him too,' thought May.

After meeting Ash again, the girls seemed to have found new feelings for the raven haired boy. Serena always had a crush on him, while May and Dawn just thought of him as a friend. But people change, as well as their feelings. Each one of them knew that all of them have fallen for the same boy. They decided to let Ash choose, but still didn't want to back down from the competition. And now there was another girl.

Ash was introducing Anabel to some of his friends. Max was talking about during his time challenging the battle frontier just like Ash, but lost to Anabel at the end.

"Hey Ash? What do you say we have that battle tomorrow?" asked Max. "I don't think I can win, but I will show you how much I have grown as a trainer," said Max with a fiery determination.

Ash looked into his friend's determined eyes, just like his. He smiled before accepting the challenge.

"I accept Max," said Ash grabbing some attention as well.

"Is it okay if I come as well?" a voice said a little far from the table.

"Sawyer!" exclaimed Ash, happy to see his rival.

"Hey Ash," they shook hands. "Remember Ash, I want a rematch as well," said Sawyer.
Before Ash could say anything another voice interrupted, "You have to wait. I have a score to settle with him." said the dark edge lord Gladion.