The Garden

As of right now, I am currently helping my mom and Hima with the garden in our backyard.

  I had nothing else to do today so I just thought that I might as well help them.

  In all honesty, though, today has been a slow day. Nothing special or exciting has happened. It's been a few days since Mitsuki and I finally started dating.

  We haven't told anyone yet because we want some time to ourselves before we tell them.

  Trust me.

  I know my friends by now and I'm 100000% sure that once we tell them, they're going to want to know all of the "JuIcY dEaTaIlS" and won't stop bugging us until we spill.

As of right now, I am wearing a magenta pink gardening apron as well as matching gloves and one of mom's sun hats.

  I refused to wear the sun hat at first because I thought that it would make me look too girly seeing as I was already wearing a pink apron and gloves.

  Mom insisted that I wear the pink apron and gloves because I always looked good in the color, especially when I wear my black sweater with the pink stripes on the sleeves and pink interior.

  As for the sun hat, mom could see that after a few hours, I was getting hot from digging, placing the flower, and then covering it back in the dirt as well as having the burning sun fry my face.

  So as a way to cool down, she insisted that I wear one of her sun hats to cool off and to keep the sun from shining in my eyes.

  I obviously refused at first, but she kept insisting me to wear it, so giving in, I sighed and took the hat from her. Once I placed it onto my head, she instantly cooed at how 'adorable' I look in the hat.

I blushed in embarrassment as I turned my gaze to continue working on planting more flowers thinking to myself, 'More like I look like a housewife...'

  I grabbed a sunflower and gently placed it in a hole that I dug. While holding it straight, I gently covered to roots with dirt and patted it to push the dirt into place. I let go of the flower and continued over to the next one, starting to dig the next hole.

  I sighed.

I was knocked out of my thoughts as I heard Hima yell, "Mitsuki-san!"

  I instantly stopped what I was doing to whip my head around and sure enough, there was Mitsuki, standing there staring at me with a small grin on his face.

  My heart betrayed me as I instantly fluttered; my face heat up.

  Knowing full well why he was staring at me like that didn't help either. He turned his gaze away from me and turned to Hima.

  "Hello, Himawari. Planting flowers I see?"

  She smiled a huge smile and replied with a very happy, "Yup! Wanna help?"

  Before I could hear his reply, I turned my focus back to the flowers, trying to calm myself. "Now, Hima. He came over here to see Boruto. No need to bother him.", I heard my mom say.

  'I agree...please leave already before I embarrass myself even more than I already am...', I thought.

  Don't get me wrong. I love Mitsuki, but...the way I'm currently dressed isn't alright...for him to see me in.

  It's embarrassing.

  "It's ok, Uzumaki-san.", I heard Mitsuki reply.

  'Oh no...'