MORE MARKS? REALLY??

I opened my eyes with a groan as the sun shone through Mitsuki's window into my face.

  'How long was I asleep?'

  Suddenly, the memories of yesterday came rushing back to me and reminded me just how I ended up at Mitsuki's house.

  I rolled over to my side to see Mitsuki still fast asleep next to me. I smiled and gently kissed his forehead.

  Then, I ran a hand through his hair, smiling in content.

  'So, I randomly came here yesterday and we...', my face flushed a deep shade of red instantly.

  This time, we went all the way.

  'Mitsuki...he...was inside me—we...had actual sex! OMG IM SO EMBARRASSED!'

  A hand subconsciously panned over my neck, as I remembered the bites and hickies I must've received from him yesterday.

  My back must be littered with them...

  I slowly got up; seeing as how my ass was abused last night and my walking is worse than it was from just having his fingers penetrating me.

  I made sure not to make any noise as to not wake the sleeping angel next to me and went to the bathroom; not caring if I was still completely naked.

  I mean, we've seen each other naked many times already.

  I held into the bed frame as I quietly stepped over both me and Mitsuki's clothes that were scattered around the floor.

  I almost lost balance around 5 times thanks to my ass throbbing and shooting agitation and pain down my legs.

  Once I got close enough to the wall, I leant against it before slowly starting to move again.

  I closed the door behind me and hesitantly looked in the mirror.

  'Oh my god—mom is goNNA KILL ME!! I promised her that I wouldn't do anything intranet with Mitsuki and now I'm covered in love bites and hick—'

  My thoughts raced as my hand once again traced the marks left on my neck.

  "Boruto? Please don't tell me you're hiding in the bathroom because you're upset and that you're gonna run away again...I won't be able to take it. Plea—"

  I suddenly yanked the door open; cutting Mitsuki off mid-sentence.

  I watched as he just started at my naked body, racing the figure of my body and the love bite he marked me with littering almost every inch of my body before chuckling.

  "What's so funny?"

   He stopped laughing and smirked at me.

  "You're cute~"

  I flushed again. "T-thanks."

  Then, I was brought back to the present as the most pressing manner ran across my mind.

  "But Mitsuki, what am I gonna do?", I said with worry heavily laced behind in my words.

  "Whatever do you mean?", he asked in confusion.

  "Look at me! I'm covered in love bites and hickies because someone didn't know how to tone down the marking. Now, my mom is gonna kill me when she sees this; or worse—MY DAD!", I sqeaked out the words "my dad".

"Don't worry. We can cover it with makeup.", he suggested.

I calmed down a little.

"Ok. But what if it comes off because of my sweat or something?"

He leant in to gently kiss me.

"We can get waterproof makeup."

"Ok, ok. Fine. You're putting it on me since it's your fault.", I said with a pout as I crossed my arms.

He chuckled at me and quickly moved to attack my neck; biting the crook of it as I yelped.

It gave off a slight pain, but tickled none the less.

I grasped my neck as soon as he pulled away, a blush now lightly dusting my cheeks.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?? WHY ARE MAKING MORE MARKS?"

I pulled my hand away and saw a bit of blood.

"AND ITS BLEEDING! Mmph—!"

He kissed me again, but with the gentle graze that I'm used to. The type that makes my knees grow weak.

I was already having trouble standing, so as expected, my legs gave out.

Mitsuki managed to catch me, which caused him to break away from the kiss.

However, when I looked up at him to apologize, he was smirking at me.

"I see that I did well enough pleasuring you."

My face instantly flushed red.

"W-what?"

"Well, you can barely hold your own weight, soooo..."

I tried to pull away, but my legs still weren't up to it and I just collapsed into his arms again, making him laugh.

"Oh, shut it. Next time, I'm gonna do it to you and see how you like it."

In a swift movement, he picked me up bridal style and brought me back to lay on his bed.

"Well, first off, bunny, you need to lay down. Second, you won't be dominating me at all. You're 100% a bottom."

"I—yeah...BUT! I wanna try!"

My response made Mitsuki look at me with shock as he moved to gently sit on the side of the bed next to me after laying me down.

"Mm?"

'God, how can I say this without it coming out wrong or me making a total fool out of myself?'

"W-well, you're always making sure I feel good during...sex. I want to help make you feel good too."

"But I do feel good when we do it. You're very vocal, tight and—"

'I can't take much more of his sex talk or flirting! He's gonna make me combust!'

"No! I mean...I want to make you scream my name. I wanna see you fall apart underneath me because of the things I do got your body. I...I wanna see that part of you, dattebasa."

  He kissed my forehead and then hugged me.

  "We'll see, bunny."

  I hugged him back and once he pulled away, I stayed in his arms; leaning against his chest and smiled up at him with love and affection.

  "Ok."

  "Also, it's been awhile since I've heard you say that."

  "Say what?"

  "Your usual catchphrase, dattebasa."

  I chuckled at his imitation of the word.

  "Hehe...yeah. It has."

———————

HEYYOOOO! So I got this chapter done early and I was thinking that I might as well post it, so here you go guys! MAKE SURE TO COTE AND COMMENTTTT~ if you have any ideas on how I can improve, pls let me know in the comments! 💗💗 also, we're starting to get into the climax of the story!