OH NO

WHAT IS GOING ON??

  I AM NOT OK!

  After Mitsuki left, I went down stairs and immediately threw up.

  After that, I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

  I think I'm coming down with the flu.

  I sighed and just closed the refrigerator door.

  'Maybe I shouldn't eat anything. I'll just throw it up anyway...'

  'Hopefully someone poisoned you, you know life would be so much better with you outta the way.'

  'No!' I shook my head as I walked away from the refrigerator, 'it's just a flu. In my case, the worse thing that could be causing this is...well...'

  'Exactly. The p word. Oh my, imagine if that happened. What would you do? You're already hurting yourself. I wonder if you'll finally give in and let yourself fall.'

  I groaned. I was starting to feel sick from the stress again.

  'No. If that happened, I'd do anything to protect them. I'd probably give them up for adoption. At least that way, I know that someone would be looking out for them.'

  'Even if Mitsuki hated you?'

  'Yes. I would.'

  'So, you'll give up both halves of yourself?'

  'If it comes to that, yes.'

Honestly though, I was terrified. The voice in my head that liked to make my life worse, knew that and decided to use it against me.

  I sighed in frustration as I made my way up the stairs.

  As I reached the top, I saw Hima coming running up to me.

  "Nii-Chan!"

  I smiled despite my internal frustration.

  "Yes, Hima?"

  "Can I do your makeup?? I know it's sudden, but it's important! Please?"

  "....what-"

  "Please?"

  I chuckled and gave in. What could be the harm in letting her put some makeup on me? Right?

  "Sure. As long as it doesn't take too long. I promised to meet Mitsuki so we could do our daily training. Kawaki is joining us this time around too."

"Ok! Thanks!"

She guided me to the couch and sat me down.

"So, why do you need to do this again?"

"Well, in going over to a friends house and I want to practice makeup before I go. We're going to have a sleepover!"

"So, why can't you do it on a piece of paper or a mannequin?"

"Because it'll be better if I do it on a real person!"

"Oh, ok."

I leaned back as she began putting makeup on my face.

Now, an hour later, I'm sitting in the bathroom and I'm staring in the mirror with what resembles a clown face on my own.

I groaned and splashed water on my face in attempts to get it off.